MAC X Guo Pei Collection (Sep 24 / October 1, 2015)

LauraLara

Sorry haven't been on here in a while, a few notes on the four things I got:

Haven't used night sky or red water lily yet. Morning light is nice but I've only used the yellow shadow so far, it's definitely not as opaque as I wanted, or shimmery, it's more of a yellow stain. But having said that, it actually looked good the way i used it. I'm sure if I got any of that color on my under-eye or something I would look jaundiced, but on the eyelid it gives my skin a nice golden stain that looks pretty with black cat liner and inner corner and brow highlights in a neutral or pink tone. Lotus blossom is my absolute favorite thus far. Very lovely pink, not dark but not too light, one swipe and done, very even. Super happy with that. Also, the "gold" packaging looks a lot more copper than gold and the fabric seems much more stain/dirt resistant than I was expecting, so that's good

ahoythere

Super excited that pro discount is available for this today! All my patience has paid off and I ordered the 2 blushes, I'm really looking forward to both! Anybody else really loving any products they want to recommend? NW20......

montREALady

Super excited that pro discount is available for this today!  All my patience has paid off and I ordered the 2 blushes, I'm really looking forward to both!  Anybody else really loving any products they want to recommend?  NW20......
Thanks for the info I'll tell my sis!

Latest posts