Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Sabrunka

ed5b838c_image.jpeg
I posted this in the other thread but not sure of all who saw it! Androgyny in evening table lamp lighting! It is quite dark on me but I like it. Im nc15-nc20ish!

TwiggyPop

I couldn't help myself, the swatches of Hoe Hoe Hoe and Doll Parts were killing me so I ordered them. They're in my makeup room so I might try them in a little while. I'll post pics when I do!

nt234

I ordered Androgynous and it's my first time trying Jeffree's lipsticks. I love it! I posted a picture on my Instagram last night of how it looks on me (nubianaliloutee is my username for anyone who's curious); it's basically what I thought Marvelous Mauve would look like (but doesn't) on me. I wore it all through EPCOT's Food and Wine Festival and it held up very well for 8-10 hours. I'm currently wondering what took me so long to try this formula!

GreenEyedAllie

It looks like a pink nude. Maybe it is me. Is it darker in person. Androgyny looks much darker on you than on Nay.
I'll repost my pic wearing Androgeny as well. It was dark, but I found that dotting it on my lips and using a lip brush made it lighter and more true-to-tube for me. The pic is full application.
81f8229f_image.jpeg

sullenxriot182

Dang it's taking longer than I thought to get to me. It shipped out Monday but the tracking says it won't be here till next Monday. Boo. Maybe I'll get lucky and it'll be here Saturday lol

Vandekamp

https://instagram.com/p/-AVRCbQGw2/ Brown girl swatches from IG. She kills Androgyny.
t Androgyny looks like a nude on her. I'm not sure that is what is was expecting. I am back in the skip column. Hoe Hoe Hoe is pretty but it reminds me of several reds I already have. The green, white and Doll Part shades are not for me.