Jeffree Star Cosmetics

GreenEyedAllie

Would totally buy another if it restocks, but Beautylish's marketing always cracks me up and makes me roll my eyes. An email I just got: Hi, as you probably know, Androgyny, the limited edition sultry, plum-mauve from Jeffree Star's holiday collection sold out in less than 24 hours when it launched! This shade is amazing and so many missed out that we decided to start a petition to try and convince Jeffree to bring this shade back in his permanent collection. We NEED YOUR HELP help to make this happen! Would you mind signing the petition and the link below and sharing on social media? I know if we get enough people behind this we can get Jeffree to bring it back! Sign petition here Thanks for your help and let’s #bringbackandrogyny! Best, Nils CEO & Co-founder Beautylish [email protected] I'm betting Jeffree has little to do with it, and they already know they have more stock. They just want buzz.

Vandekamp

I hope Doll Parts doesn't look that bright on me.
001_unsure.gif
I know. I was thinking the same thing. I looks like a lighter version of CYY.

NaomiH

Stupid Fedex, goes from scheduled delivery of yesterday before 4:30pm to having no scheduled delivery date at all and it seems to barely be in Fort Worth. You'd think it'd be in at least Austin and be delivered today, but I'm guessing it may be tomorrow. :sigh:

Haven

Doll parts is a dark bright pink on me (NW15). Definitely a close relative to CYY on my skintone.

Haven

I just applied with the applicator, so there was a lot of product, but I think it will be lighter if dotted on and using a lip brush.
I tried using a lip brush, and you are right - I like it a lot more applied this way. Mods is it possible to merge the two JS threads? It would make discussions easier to follow.

thefbomb

I think I'm gonna take the plunge and order 1 or 2 of Jeffrees lipsticks. The types of colours that look best on me IMO are like LC Pink Velvet, MAC All Fired Up or Flat Out Fabulous. I'm trying to pick out a colour

Vandekamp

Stupid Fedex, goes from scheduled delivery of yesterday before 4:30pm to having no scheduled delivery date at all and it seems to barely be in Fort Worth. You'd think it'd be in at least Austin and be delivered today, but I'm guessing it may be tomorrow.
sigh.gif
I wondered what happened to your swatches. *fingers crossed that you receive your goodies soon*