Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Vandekamp

Heres some of my quick pictures! The sun goes down so quickly here so it was a race before sunset. These photos were taken facing an open window in direct light. Sorry for looking for a glowy/oily mess. I over-did it on the highlight this morning (is there such a thing? lol!) and the way the sun was hitting my face was making my highlight super reflective and bright.
girlhaha.gif
The pictures are 95% accurate I would say. However, you can clearly see a bit of more yellow/golden light from the way the sun was going down as I was taking the photo. My arm swatch of Androgyny is pretty spot on though. I didn't do any comparisons swatches of HHH because I don't have anything like it! My other liquid matte reds are darker (surprisingly!)

^ wearing Hoe Hoe Hoe

^ Wearing Androgyny

^ Comparison swatches.
Top: Sephora Marvelous Mauve;
Middle: JSC Androgyny;
Bottom: KVD Lolita 3rd (most recent) release.
Lauren, you look gorgeous in all of these.
Quote: Originally Posted by andicandi3x12

Doll parts
Pretty. What does it remind you of?

Sabrunka

Sorry for the super bad photos lol but this is Androgyny and Hoe Hoe Hoe on me in crummy lighting. Im about nc15-nc20 right now.
fb131d24_image.jpeg
ff6258e0_image.jpeg

andicandi3x12

Okay, this is no longer a maybe. It's a must have! Did you mix it with anything? It flatters you so well!
Straight out of the tube! Just got my package and threw it on. I love the formula too. I don't think I have another color like it, it's really really pretty and saturated.

Lipstickwh0re

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCjdvTB2uU

Brown girl swatches

Hoe Hoe Hoe, Androgyny and Doll Parts

Hoe Hoe Hoe is everything.

andicandi3x12

Heres some of my quick pictures! The sun goes down so quickly here so it was a race before sunset. These photos were taken facing an open window in direct light. Sorry for looking for a glowy/oily mess. I over-did it on the highlight this morning (is there such a thing? lol!) and the way the sun was hitting my face was making my highlight super reflective and bright.
girlhaha.gif
The pictures are 95% accurate I would say. However, you can clearly see a bit of more yellow/golden light from the way the sun was going down as I was taking the photo. My arm swatch of Androgyny is pretty spot on though. I didn't do any comparisons swatches of HHH because I don't have anything like it! My other liquid matte reds are darker (surprisingly!)

^ wearing Hoe Hoe Hoe

^ Wearing Androgyny

^ Comparison swatches.
Top: Sephora Marvelous Mauve;
Middle: JSC Androgyny;
Bottom: KVD Lolita 3rd (most recent) release.
Babe city!!!!!
eyelove.gif
Hoe hoe hoe looks killer on you!

Haven

You and I have such similar tastes! I was surprised by quite how dark it was. I love it, but would also be interested to hear how mixing goes.
I quickly tried mixing, and I like androgyny unmixed better. I need to play around & try other combos, but I think that I will be wearing it alone for now.

GreenEyedAllie

I quickly tried mixing, and I like androgyny unmixed better. I need to play around & try other combos, but I think that I will be wearing it alone for now.
I just applied with the applicator, so there was a lot of product, but I think it will be lighter if dotted on and using a lip brush.