Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Vandekamp

Just got my Beautylish order!

No Flash, Flash (Androgyny & Hoe Hoe Hoe)

congrat.gif
th_thstars.gif
Yay!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Hoe Hoe Hoe is a beautiful blue-red. I like. For some reason Androgyny looks pretty dark. It reminds me of Lolita here. is it lighter in person?

sagehen

:con:     :stars: Yay!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Hoe Hoe Hoe is a beautiful blue-red. I like. For some reason Androgyny looks pretty dark. It reminds me of Lolita here. is it lighter in person?
I know, right? Now I am thinking I need to look more closely at this shade. **waits for @slowlikehoney's answer**

slowlikehoney

congrat.gif
th_thstars.gif
Yay!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing. Hoe Hoe Hoe is a beautiful blue-red. I like. For some reason Androgyny looks pretty dark. It reminds me of Lolita here. is it lighter in person?

Quote: Originally Posted by sagehen

I know, right? Now I am thinking I need to look more closely at this shade. **waits for @slowlikehoney's answer**
It does look a bit similar to the "bad batch" of Lolita that I have. It does swatch pretty dark, though. And there's more of a mauve/purple tint to it. I haven't tried it on the lips yet. Could possibly look different there! We'll see.

Vandekamp

It does look a bit similar to the "bad batch" of Lolita that I have. It does swatch pretty dark, though. And there's more of a mauve/purple tint to it. I haven't tried it on the lips yet. Could possibly look different there! We'll see.
Please keep us posted.

Vandekamp

I tried it on and it looks similar on me as it does on her,

Although my skin isn't that fair. They also have lights on them so I think the shade looks lighter on them than it actually is. I love it, though!
I may be able to pull it off since it is not as light as I had though originally.

YjWnZr3i_400x400.jpg

laurennnxox

just finished taking swatch pictures! i'll post in a minute. but definitely wanted to chime in and say Androgyny is a few shades darker dried down / on the lips than it looks in the tube. I'm a tad disappointed, because in some lighting situations it looks a little garish on me. Maybe I have to get used to this lip color. I'll edit this post and add photo swatches as I upload them! I do have to say though, hoe hoe hoe is to die forrrr! Perfect holiday red. I like the formula, lightly tacky but very very comfortable. I do hate the applicators though. Really, I dislike the "furry" doe foot. Same as DOC, honestly. it's near impossible to make my cupid's bow look crisp without a liner. It smears everywhere. I muuuuuch prefer the applicator on KVD's liquid lipsticks.

Mayanas

just finished taking swatch pictures! i'll post in a minute. but definitely wanted to chime in and say Androgyny is a few shades darker dried down / on the lips than it looks in the tube. I'm a tad disappointed, because in some lighting situations it looks a little garish on me. Maybe I have to get used to this lip color. I'll edit this post and add photo swatches as I upload them! I do have to say though, hoe hoe hoe is to die forrrr! Perfect holiday red. I like the formula, lightly tacky but very very comfortable. I do hate the applicators though. Really, I dislike the "furry" doe foot. Same as DOC, honestly. it's near impossible to make my cupid's bow look crisp without a liner. It smears everywhere. I muuuuuch prefer the applicator on KVD's liquid lipsticks.
wainting your pics Lauren

Shars

... Hi, I'm Renee and I have lipstick addiction, lol...

(Jeffree Star Posh Spice, Coloured Raine Marshmallow, Coloured Raine Soul)

The whole family all together:
(MAC RiRi Nude, MAC Styled in Sepia, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sepia, Jeffree Star Posh Spice, Coloured Raine Marshmallow, Coloured Raine Soul)

Hope that helps!!!
friends.gif

You're a hero!!! Or should that be heroine
girlhaha.gif
I really love the slight pink undertone of marshmallow! I'm not ashamed to say that I either own all of these or want all of these.

Thanks Shars! I never go in the CB! I don't pay more than retail for anything! Loll. I'll poke my head in though.
I only go in the CB if I'm looking for something - which isn't often. But there are a couple of ladies who have really nice BNIB items and regular prices. I've subscribed to their CB threads.
Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

I hope JSC eventually gets stocked at Sephora
That would be freaking awesome!!

Vandekamp

You're a hero!!! Or should that be heroine
girlhaha.gif
I really love the slight pink undertone of marshmallow! I'm not ashamed to say that I either own all of these or want all of these.

I only go in the CB if I'm looking for something - which isn't often. But there are a couple of ladies who have really nice BNIB items and regular prices. I've subscribed to their CB threads.
That would be freaking awesome!!
I second that.

laurennnxox

Heres some of my quick pictures! The sun goes down so quickly here so it was a race before sunset. These photos were taken facing an open window in direct light. Sorry for looking for a glowy/oily mess. I over-did it on the highlight this morning (is there such a thing? lol!) and the way the sun was hitting my face was making my highlight super reflective and bright.
girlhaha.gif
The pictures are 95% accurate I would say. However, you can clearly see a bit of more yellow/golden light from the way the sun was going down as I was taking the photo. My arm swatch of Androgyny is pretty spot on though. I didn't do any comparisons swatches of HHH because I don't have anything like it! My other liquid matte reds are darker (surprisingly!)

^ wearing Hoe Hoe Hoe

^ Wearing Androgyny

^ Comparison swatches.
Top: Sephora Marvelous Mauve;
Middle: JSC Androgyny;
Bottom: KVD Lolita 3rd (most recent) release.

NaomiH

Heres some of my quick pictures! The sun goes down so quickly here so it was a race before sunset. These photos were taken facing an open window in direct light. Sorry for looking for a glowy/oily mess. I over-did it on the highlight this morning (is there such a thing? lol!) and the way the sun was hitting my face was making my highlight super reflective and bright. :haha:  The pictures are 95% accurate I would say. However, you can clearly see a bit of more yellow/golden light from the way the sun was going down as I was taking the photo. My arm swatch of Androgyny is pretty spot on though. I didn't do any comparisons swatches of HHH because I don't have anything like it! My other liquid matte reds are darker (surprisingly!)  ^ wearing Hoe Hoe Hoe ^ Wearing Androgyny ^ Comparison swatches. Top: Sephora Marvelous Mauve; Middle: JSC Androgyny; Bottom: KVD Lolita 3rd (most recent) release. 
Gorgeous as always Lauren! Thanks for the swatches. :)

Sabrunka

Ok I dug in and LOVE Androgyny and Hoe Hoe Hoe!! So glad I got backups! I also love the other things I got too, yahoooooo yayyyy party!

Mayanas

Heres some of my quick pictures! The sun goes down so quickly here so it was a race before sunset. These photos were taken facing an open window in direct light. Sorry for looking for a glowy/oily mess. I over-did it on the highlight this morning (is there such a thing? lol!) and the way the sun was hitting my face was making my highlight super reflective and bright. :haha:  The pictures are 95% accurate I would say. However, you can clearly see a bit of more yellow/golden light from the way the sun was going down as I was taking the photo. My arm swatch of Androgyny is pretty spot on though. I didn't do any comparisons swatches of HHH because I don't have anything like it! My other liquid matte reds are darker (surprisingly!)  ^ wearing Hoe Hoe Hoe ^ Wearing Androgyny ^ Comparison swatches. Top: Sephora Marvelous Mauve; Middle: JSC Androgyny; Bottom: KVD Lolita 3rd (most recent) release. 
Very beautiful as always Lauren.