Jeffree Star Cosmetics

laurennnxox

My lippies are due Tuesday! Tuesday is going to be a good day, two boxes from Sephora and my JSC order, too!
girlhaha.gif

Lipstickwh0re

Thank you for sharing. I appreciate it. I love Unicorn Blood and Masochist. I am not a fan of Dirty Money like the woman in the video but then again I am not 18 or 19 years old anymore. That was last year. Lol.
I need UB it looks like congealed blood. I love it. Masochist is pretty too. She made DM work but I will probably pass on it. At least for now. Colors like that demand a planned out full face or they look bad on me. So, if I can't do that I never wear them.Reminds me of when I bought New Yolk City from Lime Crime forever ago. I had every intention of wearing it and making it work but it never did. Eventually, threw it out.

TwiggyPop

Yay! I got my shipment notification! I should be getting everything by Tuesday... I need to sign for delivery though and I won't be home so I have to make sure my mom doesn't leave the house, lol!
Bribe her with a backup. Haha Does anyone have a discount code for any of the websites selling his stuff? I haven't used his products yet so I'm on the fence, but a discount will probably be the push I need. It's just hard to take him seriously because I still remember him from the FaceTheJury days. Omg, I'm really dating myself now. Haha!