Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Vandekamp

Doll Parts
eyelove.gif
Androgyny is starting to look appealing. I am going to wait to see your swatch @NaomiH I have Merlot from Dose of Color and Romance from Milani. Do I really need Hoe Hoe Hoe?

stephshopaholic

Androgyny looks like colourpop lumiere, which I love hopefully they are similar if love to have a liquid version of that color

allthingsglam

Oh score! Love the swatches! I'm glad I picked up several of Androgyny and Hoe Hoe Hoe... I love that subtle violet sparkle I can see in the red! Gorgeous!
im thinking about buying a bu of hoe hoe hoe I wish I would have just got another one yesterday And I want abused too now

allthingsglam

[h=3]Be sure to subscribe as we plan to post more reviews, photos, and swatches of future Jeffree Star Cosmetics products here![/h] Here are swatches of the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Holiday Velour Liquid Lipstick shades in Androgyny, Doll Parts, Hoe Hoe Hoe, Mistletoe, and Drug Lord. Androgyny is a deep muted mauve.  Can we make this one permanent please?!? Doll Parts is a lovely cool-toned pink.  I wish this wasn't limited edition either. Hoe Hoe Hoe is a beautiful matte red with red and purple sparkles.  This one might be backup worthy! Mistletoe is a nice shade of green.  It was a little runny and a bit streaky, so give it a shake before use. Drug Lord is a pure matte white that can be used to lighten other shades. [COLOR=FF0099]Did you pick up any of these limited edition shades today?  Who ordered the holiday bundle?[/COLOR] Where to buy:  www.jeffreestarcosmetics.com [COLOR=696969] * Press samples have been provided to Specktra for consideration only.  This bears no influence to the outcome of any review (if published).  [/COLOR][COLOR=696969]We do not accept payment in exchange for reviews.  [/COLOR][COLOR=696969]All products are tested thoroughly and always reviewed honestly.  We are committed to our members and will only endorse products we truly believe in.[/COLOR]
thanks for swatches️ And yesssss now I know I need a bu hoe hoe hoe

allthingsglam

Okay. I can't find anyone who backed it up. I am like a junkie trying to get my hands on another PP. Lol. Pray for me Glammy:flower:  ER should be suffice. Right?
im praying I hope u find one I'm sure u will I will pm u if I come across one I still have not used my er I'm going to gift mines

leonah

mine shipped fast too! although I'm all the way in Sweden it shipped just a few hours after I placed my order at beautylish!

Sabrunka

Yay! I got my shipment notification! I should be getting everything by Tuesday... I need to sign for delivery though and I won't be home so I have to make sure my mom doesn't leave the house, lol!

NaomiH

Still waiting on a shipping notice. :/ I'm going to order Doll Parts off Beautylish and see which one ships first. Lol