Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Vandekamp

Got Androgyny!
pompom.gif
I can totally see you rocking Androgyny, Naomi.

BabysOnFire

Yasss. Posh Spice gives me Mac RIRI Nude vibes/Styled in Sepia vibes and I love both of them.

girlhaha.gif

It's definitely in that family! I swatched them together so you can all see how they compare!

(MAC RiRi Nude, MAC Styled in Sepia, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sepia, Jeffree Star Posh Spice)

With Flash:
(MAC RiRi Nude, MAC Styled in Sepia, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sepia, Jeffree Star Posh Spice)

... Can you tell I love these kinds of colours? Lol.

Vandekamp

It's definitely in that family! I swatched them together so you can all see how they compare!

With Flash:

... Can you tell I love these kinds of colours? Lol.
Great swatches. Thanks for sharing. I can see why Naomi says she doesn't need Nude with SIS.

NaomiH

It's definitely in that family! I swatched them together so you can all see how they compare! (MAC RiRi Nude, MAC Styled in Sepia, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sepia, Jeffree Star Posh Spice) With Flash: (MAC RiRi Nude, MAC Styled in Sepia, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sepia, Jeffree Star Posh Spice) ... Can you tell I love these kinds of colours? Lol.
Thanks! I love how Posh Spice seems to have a touch more grey to it.

BabysOnFire

Great swatches. Thanks for sharing. I can see why Naomi says she doesn't need Nude with SIS.
There's a *very, verrrrry negligible* difference on my arm in person, but they honestly look the exact same on my lips. You could definitely just have one of these and not feel like you're missing out!

BuickMackane

Do any of you Riri Nude, SIS, etc. fans have the NYX matte lipsticks in Butter and Maison? I think you may like them. Not only are they gorgeous on their own but they also work very well together as an ombre lip (and that's coming from someone who doesn't normally like ombre lips).

NaomiH

I wish more folks adopted your pricing philosophy. I think some of them had even been swatched a few times and were still going for $40.
That's ridiculous. I just can't in good conscience charge over retail for something that I paid retail for,especially if it isn't unused.