Jeffree Star Cosmetics

Dolly Snow

http://shop.jeffreestarcosmetics.com/collections/velour-lip-scrub

Not available yet but up and waiting lol
Edit: these are up now!

sullenxriot182

I'm definitely getting the strawberry gum lip scrub. I imagine it's going to be like the old school strawberry Bubbleicious or something, and that makes me excited for it lol. I think I'm getting Drug Lord, Doll Parts, and Hoe Hoe Hoe now. I should just get the set of all of them but I know I will never use the green ...

KGeezy

I want androgyny but it looks like a abh veronica dupe (which i already have) . i'm so torn lol

Sabrunka

I grabbed 3 Androgyny and 2 Hoe Hoe Hoe from the release! Can't wait to get them and see how they are! I think I'll love both!

sagehen

Just got back from Morphe - got there just in time before they started making people wait on line outside - got what I "needed" and a few other things (that place just sucks the money outta me) and back to work acting like I had never left lol. I ended up with Drug Lord, Hoe Hoe Hoe and Mistletoe (and Abused, and a few brushes). I can't wait to play with my new toys!

leonah

just ordered doll parts and androgyny x2. wanted to order DP, androgyny and celebrity skin but it was out of stock booo.. but I wanted to qualify for free shipping so thats why I ended up with 2 androgyny since it was out of stock and also all the becca illuminators too :( I usually don't back up unless it's something I would wear daily so lets hope for the best. couldn't decide on hoe hoe hoe. maybe after more swatches and if it's still available :) I hope androgyny doesn't look too dark on me or else I need to get rid of the extra one :(

if anyone gets hoe hoe hoe quickly, please do a swatch in daylight if you can! the color looks gorgeous but still on the fence about the glitter specks

BuickMackane

Hope everyone got what they wanted
flower.gif

I can't believe that Drug Lord and Mistletoe are SO on Beautylish. I thought they'd stick around the longest.

leonah

Hope everyone got what they wanted
flower.gif

I can't believe that Drug Lord and Mistletoe are SO on Beautylish. I thought they'd stick around the longest.
I actually thought so too that androgyny and doll parts would be SO the first so I rushed to order them right when I quit work (1 hour later after their launch) because I was afraid of that.. man I could have taken my time then and didn't have to rush through on my phone