Jeffree Star Cosmetics

NaomiH

I actually thought so too that androgyny and doll parts would be SO the first so I rushed to order them right when I quit work (1 hour later after their launch) because I was afraid of that.. man I could have taken my time then and didn't have to rush through on my phone
Those are what I thought would sell out first too.

BuickMackane

I hope that's what it is and white-out lips isn't going to become a fad.
Oi! Don't give people ideas!
lol.gif

leonah

to order hoe hoe hoe or not? please someone help me decide sooo on the fence but I think it will sell out quite fast anyways

sullenxriot182

For once I stuck to my list - got the strawberry gum lip scrub, Doll Parts, Hoe Hoe Hoe, and Drug Lord. I wanted Androgyny but I have way too many similar colors. I probably have a bunch that are similar to Doll Parts too, but I just couldn't resist it lol

NaomiH

:cheer: I'm saying right!! That MAC Bianca B was white enough for me! Depends on how bad you need that hoe! lol. I couldn't resist lol.
Oh Bianca B looked HORRIBLE on me! I can only imagine a straight up white lip on my skin tone. :shock:

BuickMackane

For research purposes I just slathered on OCC Feathered on my mouth (I have nothing else to do on a Friday night).

I highly recommend it to those of you who wish to scare off animals and small children.

Shars

Oh Bianca B looked HORRIBLE on me! I can only imagine a straight up white lip on my skin tone.
icon_eek.gif
I don't want to imagine it. It looked good over liners (and that's why I bought it) but good gosh, I would look like Tyrone Biggums trying to wear that alone, let alone that white out paint.

leonah

I caved and ordered hoe hoe hoe too
cheerleader.gif
my full list is now hoe hoe hoe, androgyny x2 and doll parts! can't wait for them to arrive

BuickMackane

I caved and ordered hoe hoe hoe too
cheerleader.gif
my full list is now hoe hoe hoe, androgyny x2 and doll parts! can't wait for them to arrive

Yowza!
pompom.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by NaomiH

None of the new ones,but it helped sell me on Posh Spice
Posh Spice is amazing
poke.gif

NaomiH

I don't want to imagine it. It looked good over liners (and that's why I bought it) but good gosh, I would look like Tyrone Biggums trying to wear that alone, let alone that white out paint.
I was tempted to grab BB for a time to mix it with things, but just kept being haunted by how it looked on me when I tried it on and would shudder. :lol:

leonah

@Vandekamp I just ordered JS for the first time. he worked his magic (on the liquid lipstick shades) and I caved and I'm officially not a JS virgin anymore haha ;)