Jeffree Star Cosmetics

BabysOnFire

yahoo.gif
Yessss!! I need it. I need Sepia too. I've been lusting after that for the longest time. Coloured Raine has two colours I think in this family. I low key want them as well lol. They look really nice against your skin tone so I don't blame you loving them. Thanks for posting the swatch comparison!
friends.gif

Ughh. I'm with her... I wouldn't either. Granted that's the cheapest I've seen it anywhere.
... Hi, I'm Renee and I have lipstick addiction, lol...

(Jeffree Star Posh Spice, Coloured Raine Marshmallow, Coloured Raine Soul)

The whole family all together:
(MAC RiRi Nude, MAC Styled in Sepia, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sepia, Jeffree Star Posh Spice, Coloured Raine Marshmallow, Coloured Raine Soul)

Hope that helps!!!
friends.gif

NaomiH

... Hi, I'm Renee and I have lipstick addiction, lol... (Jeffree Star Posh Spice, Coloured Raine Marshmallow, Coloured Raine Soul) The whole family all together: ([COLOR=181818]MAC RiRi Nude, MAC Styled in Sepia, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sepia, Jeffree Star Posh Spice,[/COLOR] Coloured Raine Marshmallow, Coloured Raine Soul[COLOR=181818])[/COLOR] Hope that helps!!! :frenz:
Marshmallow :eyelove:

KGeezy

I ended up getting Androgyny after all. i figure if it's too close to Veronica, at least I have bu since ABH takes foreverrrrrr to restock

laurennnxox

A lot of people on IG are saying their beautylish orders have already shipped! Dang, so jealous! I placed my order asap and it hasn't shipped yet. I know on their website it says that it's same day shipping if ordered before a certain time. I was hoping my order would make it out but I guess they were just so inundated with orders that only some made it out. Can't wait to try the two I got!

Haven

I have a few of these and they're GREAT. I absolutely love Dirty Money, I find it surprisingly wearable for a green lip! I think it's because it's more dusty and muted. Can't wait for the holiday ones... Is anybody brave enough to try the white one (Drug Lord)? lol... I'm very much on the fence. It could turn out cool, or it could turn out "Tyrone Biggums".
I ordered drug lord to mix with other liquid lipsticks. I don't plan to use it alone.

montREALady

... Hi, I'm Renee and I have lipstick addiction, lol... (Jeffree Star Posh Spice, Coloured Raine Marshmallow, Coloured Raine Soul) The whole family all together: ([COLOR=181818]MAC RiRi Nude, MAC Styled in Sepia, Anastasia Beverly Hills Sepia, Jeffree Star Posh Spice,[/COLOR] Coloured Raine Marshmallow, Coloured Raine Soul[COLOR=181818])[/COLOR] Hope that helps!!! :frenz:
Thanks for this! I've wanted CR Soul for a minute now! I have Nude and SiS and was also talking about JS Posh Spice looking similar to Nude but not really in these swatches...

BabysOnFire

Thanks for this! I've wanted CR Soul for a minute now! I have Nude and SiS and was also talking about JS Posh Spice looking similar to Nude but not really in these swatches...
No problem! I find Posh Spice quite different than Nude on me, personally. Definitely lighter and pulls more cool/grey-toned. I also really like the liquid lipstick formula, as I am incredibly lazy once my face is on and like to touch up as little as possible, lol.

Sabrunka

Oh score! Love the swatches! I'm glad I picked up several of Androgyny and Hoe Hoe Hoe... I love that subtle violet sparkle I can see in the red! Gorgeous!