Jeffree Star Cosmetics

NaomiH

002acb09_image.jpeg
My Androgyny is here

Vandekamp

Heres some of my quick pictures! The sun goes down so quickly here so it was a race before sunset. These photos were taken facing an open window in direct light. Sorry for looking for a glowy/oily mess. I over-did it on the highlight this morning (is there such a thing? lol!) and the way the sun was hitting my face was making my highlight super reflective and bright.
girlhaha.gif
The pictures are 95% accurate I would say. However, you can clearly see a bit of more yellow/golden light from the way the sun was going down as I was taking the photo. My arm swatch of Androgyny is pretty spot on though. I didn't do any comparisons swatches of HHH because I don't have anything like it! My other liquid matte reds are darker (surprisingly!)

^ wearing Hoe Hoe Hoe

^ Wearing Androgyny

^ Comparison swatches.
Top: Sephora Marvelous Mauve;
Middle: JSC Androgyny;
Bottom: KVD Lolita 3rd (most recent) release.
Lauren, you look gorgeous in all of the lipsticks. Another home run.

Dolly Snow

Heres some of my quick pictures! The sun goes down so quickly here so it was a race before sunset. These photos were taken facing an open window in direct light. Sorry for looking for a glowy/oily mess. I over-did it on the highlight this morning (is there such a thing? lol!) and the way the sun was hitting my face was making my highlight super reflective and bright. :haha:  The pictures are 95% accurate I would say. However, you can clearly see a bit of more yellow/golden light from the way the sun was going down as I was taking the photo. My arm swatch of Androgyny is pretty spot on though. I didn't do any comparisons swatches of HHH because I don't have anything like it! My other liquid matte reds are darker (surprisingly!)  ^ wearing Hoe Hoe Hoe ^ Wearing Androgyny ^ Comparison swatches. Top: Sephora Marvelous Mauve; Middle: JSC Androgyny; Bottom: KVD Lolita 3rd (most recent) release. 
Gorgeous!

beauteblogueur

My bundle arrived today! I love Beautylish's shipping!
ca03bd5f_image.jpeg
Drug Lord, Mistletoe, Doll Parts, Androgyny, Hoe Hoe Hoe Loving them all. Drug Lord has such a great formula for a matte white, I can't wait to do ombré looks with it. Androgyny is awesome, it's pretty brown on me but stays cool-toned and mauvey, whereas Lolita and other similar shades turn really warm on me. Hoe Hoe Hoe seems like a thicker formula, maybe because of the glitter, but it applies really nicely all the same. I also got a lip scrub in Root Beer. It smells so yummy and the pot is bigger than I was expecting. Think I'll try Mojito next.

Haven

Tried androgyny and it is beautiful on. It is rather dark on me (NW 15). I am going to try mixing it with drug lord to lighten it up.

KGeezy

Androgyny came in yesterday! On me, it's an exact dupe for ABH Veronica (which I have already) I don't mind that tho, since ABH takes so long to restock so I'll just have this one as a bu. I have a few comparison swatches for you guys T- Veronica B- Androgyny natural light
indoors

Haven

I tried it on and it looks similar on me as it does on her, Although my skin isn't that fair. They also have lights on them so I think the shade looks lighter on them than it actually is. I love it, though!
It looks like this on me too. Beautiful but a bit dark.

GreenEyedAllie

I'm not (wasn't?) a liquid lipstick person, but holy cow! Androgyny is GORGEOUS!! I totally second making this perm. Wish I had grabbed 2! I need more of these!
893c0ec5_image.jpeg

GreenEyedAllie

Tried androgyny and it is beautiful on. It is rather dark on me (NW 15). I am going to try mixing it with drug lord to lighten it up.
You and I have such similar tastes! I was surprised by quite how dark it was. I love it, but would also be interested to hear how mixing goes.