Jeffree Star Cosmetics

NaomiH

Eh it looks pinky beige. 
It got a bit darker as it dried down and then it looked closer to the shade in the promo pic of Jeffree. I still don't see myself using it that often though. I just got Doll Parts and will swatch that in a minute.

NaomiH

Dried down swatches. Androgyny on top and Doll Parts on bottom:
ec1e8c88_20151112_153607.jpeg

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Mods is it possible to merge the two JS threads? It would make discussions easier to follow.
We'll be splitting this thread. All chat will be merged with the main JS discussion thread... while Specktra's photos and swatches will be moved into Product Swatches so they are easier to find (for mobile users).
peace2.gif

NaomiH

Doll Parts looks pretty here. Thanks for doing. Are you going to keep Androgyny or send it back?
You're welcome! I'll keep it, I might just be in a weird mood and disliking it right now. I'm going to give it a go or two and see how I feel about it in a couple of days or so.

Vandekamp

You're welcome! I'll keep it, I might just be in a weird mood and disliking it right now. I'm going to give it a go or two and see how I feel about it in a couple of days or so.
Sometimes I will swatch a lipstick and decide I don't like it the first time. However, if I give it a second or third try or switch up the liner I may discover that I really like the shade too.

NaomiH

Sometimes I will swatch a lipstick and decide I don't like it the first time. However, if I give it a second or third try or switch up the liner I may discover that I really like the shade too.
Im wearing it now to see if that makes a difference. It's giving me a darker Whirl vibe. I'm going to have to swatch those together when I get back from my meeting at work.

thefbomb

I think I'm going to order masochist and/or blow pony. Masochist is one I feel I can't go wrong with. I like BP but I'm intimidated by it, I showed my mom all of them and she liked BP the most. I said I don't know if I can pull it off and she told me I can pull off anything I want :) so I may do it