MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

Vandekamp

Seems like there's a lot of interest in High Drama.

Oh Lady is nice, too bad I can't pull off most pinks/purples with blue undertones
Oh Lady is the shade that i like the most. I could see myself backing it up.
lolz.gif

MzBrownBeauty

I am so happy with the $6 colourpop ultramattes. I wont pick up any MAC matte lipsticks unless the color is super unique.

Me too! Just received Beeper and Grunge in the mail. I'm trying to collect all the ones I have my eye on and at $6 a pop...I don't see me buying these.

dancewithme

I've never used liquid lipstick before, but I'm definitely interested in the reds! I'm always in need of long lasting make up since I work really long days and feel to self conscious to be pulling out a mirror every 5 minutes to check on my make up - I hope these will stay on all day.

pixi

I'm going to heavily rely on reviews and posts here to help me decide if there's anything special here! fingers crossed the formula is good

Vandekamp

I'm going to heavily rely on reviews and posts here to help me decide if there's anything special here! fingers crossed the formula is good
I hope the formula is good too. Mac is pretty late to the liquid lipstick party. I hope Nars comes out with a liquid lipstick line too.

Vandekamp

I wonder how it stacks up to other LLs I really want some of these
I want about 4-5 of these too. There is a lot of competition out there. Colorpop's $6 LL has me quite spoiled. Plus, CP has a nice quality liquid matte lipstick. Milani has another and so does LA Splash and Lime Crime.

thefbomb

I want about 4-5 of these too. There is a lot of competition out there. Colorpop's $6 LL has me quite spoiled. Plus, CP has a nice quality liquid matte lipstick. Milani has another and so does LA Splash and Lime Crime.
I love LC. Theyre my fav in terms of LLs
I really want to try the Milani ones as well. I dont mind LA Splash either but I havent used it much (still have to open my ghoulish and OG ghoulish)
Ive wanted to try the CP ones but Ive heard many mixed reviews so I havent taken the plunge yet

Vandekamp

I love LC. Theyre my fav in terms of LLs
I really want to try the Milani ones as well. I dont mind LA Splash either but I havent used it much (still have to open my ghoulish and OG ghoulish)
Ive wanted to try the CP ones but Ive heard many mixed reviews so I havent taken the plunge yet
Take the plunge. CP is amazing. I guarantee you once you place the first order you will be placing many, many more before the end of the year. Trust me.
poke.gif

Latest posts