MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

Vandekamp

I'm quite happy it's difficult to order Color Pop to Germany. They make so many gorgeous lipstick colors and their eyeshadows look super beautiful in swatches. Their nineties themed collection was a dream come true for me! So as somebody who want to slow down her makeup purchases, the temptation would be the worst thing ever.
I'm not sure if I'd like to try the Mac Liquid Lipcolours, because I cannot really imagine what the formula is like and how it feels/looks after lunch etc. (haven't tried any "real" liquid lipsticks yet). The nude shades are the only ones that aren't out of the question for me because I don't wear brights enough. At the same time, I think that a great matte formula looks best in a vivid red or pink or purple. Good that they're perm so I've got time to think!
I love their matte formula. They makes the est lip liners ever next to Urban Decay and Nars.

maddy

http://chicprofile.com/mac-retro-matte-liquid-lipcolour-spring-2016-collection#more-102118

not sure if there's any new info here? maybe better pictures. i'm excited!!

GreenEyedAllie

http://chicprofile.com/mac-retro-matte-liquid-lipcolour-spring-2016-collection#more-102118 not sure if there's any new info here? maybe better pictures. i'm excited!!
25€? That probably equates to $22US. I'm trying to think if there's a way to justify that given how many other formulas there are out there with interesting colors, great formulas, and/or very good prices. I will probably get 1 to test drive the formula, but so far nothing screams out to make the mark up worth it to me.

erine1881

25€? That probably equates to $22US. I'm trying to think if there's a way to justify that given how many other formulas there are out there with interesting colors, great formulas, and/or very good prices. I will probably get 1 to test drive the formula, but so far nothing screams out to make the mark up worth it to me.
It's $20

erine1881

Didn't realize we knew for sure it was $20. I had only seen 'about $20' thrown around. For me, my comment about the value stands.
i was just saying that it for sure is $20 because i have that information. So my comment about the value stands And this is one of the reasons why i stopped giving information...

GreenEyedAllie

i was just saying that it for sure is $20 because i have that information. So my comment about the value stands And this is one of the reasons why i stopped giving information...
Oh, totally did not mean to be a drama lama. If I came across that way, I apologize. Thanks for the info! :)

Vandekamp

http://chicprofile.com/mac-retro-matte-liquid-lipcolour-spring-2016-collection#more-102118

not sure if there's any new info here? maybe better pictures. i'm excited!!
Thanks for sharing. I hate the packaging. I thought it would resemble the Vamplify bottle. Oh well.

I will probably get 1 to test drive the formula, but so far nothing screams out to make the mark up worth it to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

It's $20
I am not quite sure how I feel about the price point. I will likely try at least one. The colors are not unique. I hope the formula is off the chart.

thefbomb

Since it's $20 used I'm assuming it'll be around $24 CAD which is pretty comparable to other LLs for me

Vandekamp

Thank god, I have a few I want but I can't get them for quite awhile so if they're for sure perm that's great news!
I know, right. Looks like Mac can do one or two things right.
rasta.gif

LARAELYSE

Im saddened that there isn't a "90's brown" color in the launch! Im guessing they had these planned long before the 90's came BACK lolol