MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

stirfryedshana

I HAVE to have that neon peachy coral. Meaning I'll have to buy 2-3 others because I hate just having 1 of something lol.

ramarose

I'm kind of annoyed.. I don't think liquid lipsticks are for me. I've only ever bought the colour pop ones.. And I hate them. They're streaky, uncomfortably dry, and flake off in small chunks after under an hour on me. Idk if it's just me or if I should try these to see.. I wish they'd bring back kissable lip colors! I will probably still play with these and maybe grab one

Marsha Pomells

I'm kind of annoyed.. I don't think liquid lipsticks are for me. I've only ever bought the colour pop ones.. And I hate them. They're streaky, uncomfortably dry, and flake off in small chunks after under an hour on me. Idk if it's just me or if I should try these to see.. I wish they'd bring back kissable lip colors! I will probably still play with these and maybe grab one

That sounds like the LA Girl ones as well. I haven't worn mine since Backstage started flaking for no reason at all.

Myth

I've never tried a liquid lipstick(always imagine they will flake off my lips lol)

I admit I'm getting the lightest nude for the packaging, adorbs IMO

Vandekamp

I am sooo excited for this collection. After I get 3-4 lipsticks from this collection I am done with Mac for quite awhile.

Honi

Got a sample of Recollection and as a lifetime member of #teampurple I am squeeling that it's that specific shade...Only swatched it so far but it seems promising, quite opaque.

Shars

I (and everyone else) just want a decent liquid lipstick, that will not flake on my lips. I'm yet to try JSC and LC, but on my list to try out some time in the new year.

With a lot of the brands, the key is to properly prep your lips and not over apply! Stilas are more creamy to matte as well as Kat Von D's. Limecrime's (my holy grail liquid lippy formula) are more liquidy and dry faster. Sephora's are another best choice for me but I'm liking Stilas. KVD's don't fully dry on me and feel ever so slightly sticky. I just got some from OFRA cosmetics, Coloured Raine and ColourPop that I'm eager try. I need to unsubscribe from this thread lol!

Marsha Pomells

With a lot of the brands, the key is to properly prep your lips and not over apply! Stilas are more creamy to matte as well as Kat Von D's. Limecrime's (my holy grail liquid lippy formula) are more liquidy and dry faster. Sephora's are another best choice for me but I'm liking Stilas. KVD's don't fully dry on me and feel ever so slightly sticky. I just got some from OFRA cosmetics, Coloured Raine and ColourPop that I'm eager try. I need to unsubscribe from this thread lol!

I wish you the best of luck in unsubscribing :hehe:

thefbomb

Karen from MBB posted a swatch video and I want about 9. I have about 4 on my list that are must haves

retrofox

Looking at the swatches on T and Karen's blogs, I think I may get one or skip completely. I don't see any colors that really interest me and my lips dry out easily so I don't think I'll find this formula comfortable at all.