MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

Marsha Pomells

After I pick up a few of these I'm done with Mac for a bit....at least that is what I'm telling myself!! ������������

We all say that. I'm definitely taking a break after the flamingo collection, I have other baskets that need my attention... Especially when there's a holiday bundle involved... Let's see how long that break will last...

mercede466

We all say that. I'm definitely taking a break after the flamingo collection, I have other baskets that need my attention... Especially when there's a holiday bundle involved... Let's see how long that break will last...
:doh:
I forgot I want that flamingo collection too!!!! Darn it!! But after that I am really going to try to give it a break. Lol :stickpoke: (but like u said, let's see how long it lasts!!! Lol!!!!)

bluelitzer

I've seen Karen's swatch video over and over and I am 95% sure of getting Lady Be Good (warm midtone nude, reminds me of MAC Cherish/Oxblood) and Back in Vogue (peachy nude, reminds me of a more nude-beige, less orangey Sushi Kiss). Would want to wait to go in store to try them on though. Finally excited about something MAC!

elegant-one

I want Fashion Legacy, but...........I'm not sure the reviews are so great on these. When has that ever stopped me :rofl:

WHY oh WHY did Mac not do a Mauve nude shade??? :confused:

ramarose

I want Oh Lady but I'm on the fence.. HELP!! They haven't gotten rave reviews from anyone I feel and $20 is a lot for an iffy product...

Myth

Not sure which nude I want so I'll hold off on these for now

But NEXT was working so I ordered the P&P extend eye base lol

elegant-one

I ordered Fashion Legacy because I couldn't resist the NEXT day shipping. It looked really great on Karen.

Speaking of Karen....soooo funny on her facial expressions in her youtube video on a couple of the shades...no need to say a thing :rofl:She is GREAT!

I wonder if you can just tap these on with your finger for a softer look?

Last edited:
B

Buffy89

WHY oh WHY did Mac not do a Mauve nude shade??? :confused:

Exactly. I'm afraid the nudes available now are gonna look horrible on me. I cannot understand why there's no mauve or rosewood nude, expecially because those shades are so popular atm. Savin' my money for other shades because of this. Sure they'll return in LEs.

elegant-one

If you used the code NEXT, better check your order. NEXT worked for me at checkout but then it went to standard shipping. CS said you have to select the kind of shipping, but I've never ever had to do that using a code :confused: She just cancelled my order & re-ordered it with overnight shipping. :doh:

elegant-one

Exactly. I'm afraid the nudes available now are gonna look horrible on me. I cannot understand why there's no mauve or rosewood nude, expecially because those shades are so popular atm. Savin' my money for other shades because of this. Sure they'll return in LEs.
Yep. And, in a matte formula the shade is pretty important so it doesn't make you look crazy :scared::hehe:

Latest posts