MAC Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour Collection

Vandekamp

i mean i could always try one or two
If you do I guarantee you will have at least 5 more before the end of the year. They are that nice.
cheerleader.gif

GreenEyedAllie

Hmmm  You all keep talking about these CP LL.  I might have to get it. 
LOVE ColourPop!!! I have Trap, Kapow, and Bad Habit...Beeper is on its way to me now (along with some holiday shadow singles). They are so cheap! But good! That said, I like the Jeffree Star one I just got much better, but it's $18 vs $6.

Vandekamp

LOVE ColourPop!!! I have Trap, Kapow, and Bad Habit...Beeper is on its way to me now (along with some holiday shadow singles). They are so cheap! But good! That said, I like the Jeffree Star one I just got much better, but it's $18 vs $6.
I second that. CP rocks.

PrettyKitty

I was going to say the same thing, I love CP and bought quite a few shades but... I tried my first Jeffree Star lipstick this week and OMG the formula is perfect! Color payoff is crazy good and so opaque, it doesn't look super dry on my lips either. CP is more matte and dry out my lips (some shades makes my lips looks like a dried prune
lol.gif
), but you can't beat that price and it's great if you want to try new shades.

Mizani

Something of MAC's that I am finally looking forward to. No matter what, I'm going to get at least one color.

Vandekamp

Oh wow, really? I thought that $20 bucks would sound alright to me.
lol.gif
Mac has been jacking prices up way to often lately. None of their colors are unique. I probably have a dupe for every shade i am thinking of picking up.

Mizani

Yeah, you are right. Nothing is unique, hence why my lipstick buying over the last several months has dipped considerably.

Vandekamp

Yeah, you are right. Nothing is unique, hence why my lipstick buying over the last several months has dipped considerably.
I have certainly reduced my MU shopping the last few months too. Colorpop and Milani are not helping though. They have great prices and great color selection. No more MU in 2016 apart from the Mac liquid matte lipsticks. I mean it. *fingers crossed*

Honi

I'd love one of the purples, these look nice. I've been wanting to try colourpop but they dont ship to Denmark (Boooo!) so I cant :(

B

Buffy89

I'd love one of the purples, these look nice. I've been wanting to try colourpop but they dont ship to Denmark (Boooo!) so I cant :(
I'm quite happy it's difficult to order Color Pop to Germany. They make so many gorgeous lipstick colors and their eyeshadows look super beautiful in swatches. Their nineties themed collection was a dream come true for me! So as somebody who want to slow down her makeup purchases, the temptation would be the worst thing ever.
I'm not sure if I'd like to try the Mac Liquid Lipcolours, because I cannot really imagine what the formula is like and how it feels/looks after lunch etc. (haven't tried any "real" liquid lipsticks yet). The nude shades are the only ones that aren't out of the question for me because I don't wear brights enough. At the same time, I think that a great matte formula looks best in a vivid red or pink or purple. Good that they're perm so I've got time to think!