MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

Marsha Pomells

Adobe Brick blush. I wasnt sure if I'd like it or not but if I use a light hand it actually looks really pretty even though I'm pale as a ghost. Doo-Wop on lips.

Great combo. Think the trick with this blush is not to be heavy handed, learnt that with Hipness last year.

Corally

Adobe Brick blush. I wasnt sure if I'd like it or not but if I use a light hand it actually looks really pretty even though I'm pale as a ghost. Doo-Wop on lips.

I really like AB on you! And thanks for the great swatches of AB, so pretty!

NATlar

Oh you look beautiful! Loving the combo.... I'm Casper pale too haha you've made me actually wanting this blush now gives you such a pretty flush x

laralara

Oh the combo looks fantastic on you! I really like Doo-Wop too, it it very nice against your lovely skin tone. :) :) :)

LiliV

This color is so pretty but I don't think I would use it enough. This is that type of color I just love to look at in the pan lol Thanks for the swatches, I'm the same skintone as you :)

GreenEyedAllie

That combo is so pretty on you! Doo Wop is a fantastic color for you.

NATlar

Painted Canyon blush does anyone have that? I know it's listed and temptalia has it listed but Debenhams or my MAC store (both released it today) don't have it or know what I'm talking about

Seven Of Nine

I skip all from Vibe Tribe except Glematone Powder - Dunes at Dusk - it's pretty highlighter or powder for all face (like as Meteorites Guerlain)

Marsha Pomells

Painted Canyon blush does anyone have that? I know it's listed and temptalia has it listed but Debenhams or my MAC store (both released it today) don't have it or know what I'm talking about

Painted Canyon is a lipstick and it's up on John Lewis... Adobe Brick on the other hand, is sold out.

Corally

Painted Canyon is a lipstick and it's up on John Lewis... Adobe Brick on the other hand, is sold out.

The lipstick is Painted Sunset, Painted Canyon is the blush. :) Don't know what's up with stores not having it though because Adobe Brick is the online exclusive blush.

NATlar

Lipstick is called "Painted Sunset" haha

the first post in this thread has listed 3 blushes Mondern Mandarin, Adobe Brick and Painted Canyon.... Temptaila has put up a post on Painted Canyon Blush unless she's mixed it up with Mondern Mandarin but her swatches don't look like MM!

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-adobe-brick-painted-canyon-blushes-reviews-photos-swatches

Marsha Pomells

The lipstick is Painted Sunset, Painted Canyon is the blush. :) Don't know what's up with stores not having it though because Adobe Brick is the online exclusive blush.

Lipstick is called "Painted Sunset" haha

the first post in this thread has listed 3 blushes Mondern Mandarin, Adobe Brick and Painted Canyon.... Temptaila has put up a post on Painted Canyon Blush unless she's mixed it up with Mondern Mandarin but her swatches don't look like MM!

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-adobe-brick-painted-canyon-blushes-reviews-photos-swatches

Jusy flicking through the JL app and at work at same time. Not a good combo for attention. I need to look at MM...

NATlar

Jusy flicking through the JL app and at work at same time. Not a good combo for attention. I need to look at MM...

Debenhams have also released the collection online and so has my local MAC store I swore I wouldn't get anything cause of how much I spent on Brooke Candy... but now I want a couple of things urgh!!

Marsha Pomells

Debenhams have also released the collection online and so has my local MAC store I swore I wouldn't get anything cause of how much I spent on Brooke Candy... but now I want a couple of things urgh!!

Doubt it'll sell out fast. I'm hoping my that Chris Chang doesn't sell out until next week or something.

Latest posts