MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

laralara

Top to bottom: Whirl - So Select - Hot Chocolate
View attachment 53933

Thanks you so much for comparing whirl vs hot chocolate. Well that totally helps me because I always liked whirl but now that hot chocolate is more plummy, I know I need this. Funny, in the 90's my favourite lipsticks were a plum brown colour and they looked fantastic on my fair complexion and I think they look good on anyone who knows how to rock them and feels good in them. I have liked the fact that over the last 2 years lots of these colours are coming back into fashion because to me, the best lipsticks are ones that look good and compliment your style. I don't follow trends, but these just happen to be on trend. All of these colours compliment my style and I know it won't last and there will be a new trend, but I will continue to wear things like these colours that suit me. :heart::heart::catdance::heart::bunny::dogdance::yay::yess:

SleepingBeauty

Well, I missed the online release yesterday, of course the Gleamstone powder is sold out. I might still have a chance to get it tho.

Me too. This is the first time in months I want to buy something from MAC and they make it so hard. Huge turn off. I'm gonna stalk their website, though, and see if I can get anything. I'd like Hot Chocolate and Gleamstones. Arrowhead used to be on my list but after seeing some swatches and pics, I think it would make me look even paler than I already am.

LiliV

I know I want Painted Sunset and Arrowhead, but I think this is going to be one of those collections where I end up randomly throwing things into my cart on launch lol

Honi

Adobe Brick blush. I wasnt sure if I'd like it or not but if I use a light hand it actually looks really pretty even though I'm pale as a ghost. Doo-Wop on lips.

Attachments

• mac vibe tribe adobe brick satin2.png
    mac vibe tribe adobe brick satin2.png
    737 KB · Views: 44
  • mac vibe tribe adobe brick satin3.png
    mac vibe tribe adobe brick satin3.png
    596.8 KB · Views: 37
  • mac vibe tribe brooke candy lion babe.png.jpg
    mac vibe tribe brooke candy lion babe.png.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts