MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

BuickMackane

Thanks you so much for comparing whirl vs hot chocolate. Well that totally helps me because I always liked whirl but now that hot chocolate is more plummy, I know I need this. Funny, in the 90's my favourite lipsticks were a plum brown colour and they looked fantastic on my fair complexion and I think they look good on anyone who knows how to rock them and feels good in them. I have liked the fact that over the last 2 years lots of these colours are coming back into fashion because to me, the best lipsticks are ones that look good and compliment your style. I don't follow trends, but these just happen to be on trend. All of these colours compliment my style and I know it won't last and there will be a new trend, but I will continue to wear things like these colours that suit me. :heart::heart::catdance::heart::bunny::dogdance::yay::yess:

Couldn't agree with you re: plummy brown lipsticks! They work well on every skin tone. Love 'em! :catdance:

Thank you!!!! This helps so much, Hot Chocolate is back on the list!!!

Yay! Spread the HC love! :yess:

Thank you :flowers:

No probs Dolly :flowers:

Are you going to pick up HC?

NATlar

Yep... Im pretty much stalking my own basket on MAC's website, so my WH bu doesn't disappear out of there. Touch wood... It's still there...

Oh Chris Chang I can't find online yet haha now I don't wanna go my MAC store cause then there will be another two lipsticks on my list light forget getting Adobe Brick for the two out the Chris Chang I don't know MAC I hate you for this my bank isn't happy haha!!!

Well if it does ever go out stock when you go to buy it let me know and I could pick t up from the store for you and post it :)

Marsha Pomells

Oh Chris Chang I can't find online yet haha now I don't wanna go my MAC store cause then there will be another two lipsticks on my list light forget getting Adobe Brick for the two out the Chris Chang I don't know MAC I hate you for this my bank isn't happy haha!!!

Well if it does ever go out stock when you go to buy it let me know and I could pick t up from the store for you and post it :)

Thanks Nat. I'm hating MAC too right now... How dare they release Brooke Candy and Chris Chang within days of each other... My bank hates me and I really need to sort out my food shopping.

montREALady

Just did a Nordstrom chat to find out about Chris Chang and decided to ask about this one and they'll be getting it online on May 16th. Sorry if this was posted already.

leonah

Thanks Nat. I'm hating MAC too right now... How dare they release Brooke Candy and Chris Chang within days of each other... My bank hates me and I really need to sort out my food shopping.

I can relate to that.. to buy makeup or being able to have food at the end of the month.. hmm it's a tough one lol

NATlar

My poor wallet after this and my Brooke Candy :( I tried on Adobe Brick before I got it and it look beautiful on <3

image.jpeg

NATlar

Yay Painted Canyon blush is online.... but it doesn't say online exclusive next to it like the bronzer so i don't know why the store didn't have it.

BeautyFan55

I'll probably end up with Painted Canyon, Adobe Brick, Hot Chocolate, and Dunes at Dusk Gleamstones powder. After that maybe a few products, but I anticipate a big splurge with Star Trek.

BuickMackane

Adobe Brick blush. I wasnt sure if I'd like it or not but if I use a light hand it actually looks really pretty even though I'm pale as a ghost. Doo-Wop on lips.

I love both colours on you!

Especially Doo Wop, but I'm biased. I can't get enough of those kind of shades :cloud9:

Mazi

I ordered painted canyon blush and the gleamstones powder, im not sure why I ordered the powder im hoping it wont be dark on my nw15 skin.

Corally

Yay Painted Canyon blush is online.... but it doesn't say online exclusive next to it like the bronzer so i don't know why the store didn't have it.

According to the color story Adobe Brick should be the online exclusive blush. So I think they just messed up (once again :rolleyes:).

Honi

According to the color story Adobe Brick should be the online exclusive blush. So I think they just messed up (once again :rolleyes:).
The colorstory in the pressrelease I got says Painted Canyon mid-tone coral(satin)(online exclusive)

Corally

The colorstory in the pressrelease I got says Painted Canyon mid-tone coral(satin)(online exclusive)

Really? Weird! On Beautyscene I read that AB was the online exclusive one. Oh well. Doesn't really matter to me, I want both and I have to order online anyway lol.

Honi

Really? Weird! On Beautyscene I read that AB was the online exclusive one. Oh well. Doesn't really matter to me, I want both and I have to order online anyway lol.
Rio Grande Romance is supposed to be Online Exclusive aswell! We've never had different online exclusives in Scandinavia so Im assuming it is the same all over the world. But who knows :D

Latest posts