Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Dolly Snow

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought these were supposed to have really cool packaging? Like, a wax seal looking type of thing. Unless these are just her proto-types or whatever and they don't have the right packaging.

EDIT: Looks like I'm probably wrong, but this is the picture I was talking about.

Those are her new compact mirrors^

sullenxriot182

I will probably end up with all of the blushes eventually, but my first order will definitely be Sid + Nancy, Bonnie + Clyde, and Morticia + Gomez

BrittLuvsMakeup

Bow n' Arrow was restocked yesterday on Sephora.com (I found out really late so it had been out of stock long before I got a chance to try to get it) and has been going in and out of stock since then so keep your eyes on the website. I was able to order two just a few minutes ago but it immediately went back out of stock.

sagehen

Bow n' Arrow was restocked yesterday on Sephora.com (I found out really late so it had been out of stock long before I got a chance to try to get it) and has been going in and out of stock since then so keep your eyes on the website. I was able to order two just a few minutes ago but it immediately went back out of stock. 
Yep, it showed in stock and went out right as I was checking out - I am going to watch this today and see if I can snag one.

Vandekamp

WTH??????????????????????????????? Again. It figures.
nonono.gif

Vandekamp

That's what happened to me early this morning. I was able to place my order but I never got an order confirmation or an order number so it didn't go through. I hate that you basically have to stalk this item like a hawk to get it because some of her products go so fast and stay out of stock for so long. I wish there was better quantity control.

I know. Everyone's been waiting so long for Bow n Arrow to come in stock and now that's it's here, it's still difficult to get even with it being a permanent product.
I wonder if the EBay sharks bought them all.

BabysOnFire

I know I'm a little bit late to the party (it doesn't help that I order from Sephora's Canadian website) but I swatched my Lolita Lip Duo - I figured it still might be useful since Lolita is permanent and Lolita II will be out in December! I added Double Dare for comparison's sake.

Lolita (Full Size), Lolita (Lip Duo), Lolita II (Lip Duo), Double Dare:

Lolita on the lips:

Lolita II on the lips:

... Annnnd I somehow managed to make the exact same face in both pictures. lol

Vandekamp

I know I'm a little bit late to the party (it doesn't help that I order from Sephora's Canadian website) but I swatched my Lolita Lip Duo - I figured it still might be useful since Lolita is permanent and Lolita II will be out in December! I added Double Dare for comparison's sake.

Lolita on the lips:

Lolita II on the lips:

Gorgeous.

Mayanas

I know I'm a little bit late to the party (it doesn't help that I order from Sephora's Canadian website) but I swatched my Lolita Lip Duo - I figured it still might be useful since Lolita is permanent and Lolita II will be out in December! I added Double Dare for comparison's sake. Lolita (Full Size), Lolita (Lip Duo), Lolita II (Lip Duo), Double Dare:  Lolita on the lips: Lolita II on the lips: ... Annnnd I somehow managed to make the exact same face in both pictures. lol
Beautiful Thanks

Shars

Lolita on the lips:

Lolita II on the lips:

Your features are so striking and beautiful. Love both of these on you but love the original more!!

stephshopaholic

I know I'm a little bit late to the party (it doesn't help that I order from Sephora's Canadian website) but I swatched my Lolita Lip Duo - I figured it still might be useful since Lolita is permanent and Lolita II will be out in December! I added Double Dare for comparison's sake. Lolita (Full Size), Lolita (Lip Duo), Lolita II (Lip Duo), Double Dare:  Lolita on the lips: Lolita II on the lips: ... Annnnd I somehow managed to make the exact same face in both pictures. lol
Once again you are sooooo pretty, wow! Hm I don't think Lolita 2 is unique enough since I have Lolita and double dare already.

BabysOnFire

Thank you all so much, you're so sweet!!!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I definitely like Lolita on me more than Lolita II. I'll still get my use out of the mini, I just don't see myself purchasing it in full size as well.

As far as Double Dare, there's a big difference between how it looks on me compared to Lolita II (Double Dare is brighter and noticeably much more pink), but Lolita II is still my least favourite of all 3, lol.

mimi0701

Bow N Arrow is in stock at Sephora online. Now is your chance!
pompom.gif

Edit: It's gone again. I'm beginning to think they're restocking them two at a time.
ohboy.gif

laurennnxox

Bow N Arrow is in stock at Sephora online. Now is your chance! :pompom:   Edit: It's gone again. I'm beginning to think they're restocking them two at a time. :eek:hboy:
I'm getting SO annoyed at this. It's a freaking joke right? Just do 1 mass restock. I have a hard time believing they're getting teeny tiny shipments each day (Or hour seeing that this has been happening multiple times a day)

Latest posts