Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Vandekamp

Yes and I love it, especially Lolita II.
th_thstars.gif

BrittLuvsMakeup

[h=1]From Kat Von D's instagram:[/h] [h=1][/h] [h=1] [/h] [h=1][/h] [h=1]Coming this spring![/h] [h=1]Clockwise starting from the top:[/h] [h=1]•Piaf+Poe[/h] [h=1]•Sid+Nancy[/h] [h=1]•Hansel+Gretel[/h] [h=1]•Bonnie+Clyde[/h] [h=1]•Morticia+Gomez[/h] [h=1]•Samson+Delilah[/h]

leonah

[h=1]From Kat Von D's instagram:[/h] [h=1][/h] [h=1] [/h] [h=1][/h] [h=1]Coming this spring![/h] [h=1]Clockwise starting from the top:[/h] [h=1]•Piaf+Poe[/h] [h=1]•Sid+Nancy[/h] [h=1]•Hansel+Gretel[/h] [h=1]•Bonnie+Clyde[/h] [h=1]•Morticia+Gomez[/h] [h=1]•Samson+Delilah[/h]
I need at least one.

beauteblogueur

Morticia & Gomez looks like a great contouring product. I'm not really a fan of these type of split pans though, there's always one colour I love and one I'm just stuck with.

DMcG9

These look so meh to me. Like cheap 90s drugstore...

Vandekamp

Love, love, love.

Dolly Snow

Not a fan of split pans, but but I want them!
To start probably Piaf+Poe & Morticia+Gomez

BrittLuvsMakeup

To be honest, I'm not really interested in these as I'm not too familiar with contour blushes, but I will check them out once they're released, especially if you ladies like them.

laurennnxox

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought these were supposed to have really cool packaging? Like, a wax seal looking type of thing. Unless these are just her proto-types or whatever and they don't have the right packaging.

EDIT: Looks like I'm probably wrong, but this is the picture I was talking about.

squirtlesquad54

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought these were supposed to have really cool packaging? Like, a wax seal looking type of thing. Unless these are just her proto-types or whatever and they don't have the right packaging.  EDIT: Looks like I'm probably wrong, but this is the picture I was talking about.
That's what I thought too, but maybe that's a different product. Hopefully these are just prototypes and that's their real packaging :love: