Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

Sabrunka

9d5ad5f9_image.jpeg
ec74f7e5_image.jpeg
This is lolita on me under two slightly different lights

Medgal07

I'm just not sure if I want to get it or not. I already have it, but a backup wouldn't hurt since I have NO idea when it'll be back!
I didn't have the Lolita liquid---just the solid, but it you really love the shade & use it often enough then a backup is
totally justified...
girlhaha.gif

Sabrunka

Love Lolita on you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Mayanas

Pretty

Aww shucks, thanks for all the kind words! What's funny is that I originally found it to be too brown/dark on me, but then I got used to it and thought: "Ya know what? I actually like this, it's now my favorite!" haha.

Vandekamp

Aww shucks, thanks for all the kind words! What's funny is that I originally found it to be too brown/dark on me, but then I got used to it and thought: "Ya know what? I actually like this, it's now my favorite!" haha.
Funny how things work out like that.
iagree.gif
I find that when I think a lipstick does not work for me I need to give it a chance and wear it at least 3-4 times before giving up on it.

kilikina7

My lolita duo just got here, and they are both underfilled. I grabbed my two other minis to compare. Lolita II is missing about 2-3 millimeters of product, and Lolita is missing about 2 millimeters as well.
001_unsure.gif

Vandekamp

My lolita duo just got here, and they are both underfilled. I grabbed my two other minis to compare. Lolita II is missing about 2-3 millimeters of product, and Lolita is missing about 2 millimeters as well.
001_unsure.gif
Sounds like you have the measurements down to a precise science. I wish they were a bit larger tho. Oh well. I have two Lolita 1. Just waiting to get the full size of Lolita 2.

Vineetha

My lolita duo just got here, and they are both underfilled. I grabbed my two other minis to compare. Lolita II is missing about 2-3 millimeters of product, and Lolita is missing about 2 millimeters as well. :unsure:
Probably bec they don't usually fill the liquid lipsticks to the brim to avoid leakage/spillage!!

Medgal07

.......and you know we agree!!!! Enjoy sweets!!!!

Medgal07

001_unsure.gif
I have my box sitting here still unopened. That was a tease---the want to make sure you come back and purchase the full size L2

Medgal07

Nice swatches Dolly---my heart is still w/Lolita because I'm experiencing some weird mauve & burgundy fetish ATM.
girlhaha.gif