Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

slowlikehoney

I placed an order for the Lolita duo this morning. Can't wait! And then she's coming out with OG Lolita next year? Gotta complete the Lolita family.

TwiggyPop

If anyone has the original Lolita and Colourpop Bumble can you please swatch them for me? I really want Lolita, but KVD liquid lippies suck the life out of my lips. CP works better for me, but if Lolita is that great I will find a way to make it work.

Vandekamp

I placed an order for the Lolita duo this morning. Can't wait! And then she's coming out with OG Lolita next year? Gotta complete the Lolita family.
I placed an order for it yesterday too. I love Lolita.
cheerleader.gif

jenise

If anyone has the original Lolita and Colourpop Bumble can you please swatch them for me? I really want Lolita, but KVD liquid lippies suck the life out of my lips. CP works better for me, but if Lolita is that great I will find a way to make it work.
I posted swatches of them on here a while ago. I'll repost if I can find them! But long story short -- you're safe to skip lol

smileyt06

Placed an order for the Lolita set. I want to wear one of the colors for my wedding so I will save it lol. Plus I needed to use my 150 extra point thing so I can be prepared for the bite November point perk set

Vandekamp

Placed an order for the Lolita set. I want to wear one of the colors for my wedding so I will save it lol. Plus I needed to use my 150 extra point thing so I can be prepared for the bite November point perk set
congrat.gif
on getting married. Finding the right man to spend your life with is a blessing and feels like heaven on earth. I wish you two all the best. It will not always be easy but if you remember how much you love each other today and why you decided to get married in the first place you will weather most, if not all, storms.

smileyt06

:con:  on getting married. Finding the right man to spend your life with is a blessing and feels like heaven on earth. I wish you two all the best. It will not always be easy but if you remember how much you love each other today and why you decided to get married in the first place you will weather most, if not all, storms. 
Thank you so much for this I really screenshot this to always remind me. I really appreciate seriously those kind words. I will never forget this post really

TwiggyPop

Congrats!! You are going to be a beautiful bride!!

Sabrunka

I passed on the mini duo even though it was tempting. I have both Lolita and Double Dare and think that the new Lolita II is WAY too similar to Lolita II, so I can pass. When the lippies finally restock I may get a backup of Lolita as I love it. I had Bow & Arrow but I sold it because I never reached for it, so I don't care about that one :p. I wonder why they're taking SO long to make more.

Vandekamp

I passed on the mini duo even though it was tempting. I have both Lolita and Double Dare and think that the new Lolita II is WAY too similar to Lolita II, so I can pass. When the lippies finally restock I may get a backup of Lolita as I love it. I had Bow & Arrow but I sold it because I never reached for it, so I don't care about that one :p. I wonder why they're taking SO long to make more.
I ordered the mini duo. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Sabrunka

I got the notification Email from Sephora. I ordered that too---thought what the heck---it was a way to use a 10% off code.
I'm just not sure if I want to get it or not. I already have it, but a backup wouldn't hurt since I have NO idea when it'll be back!