Kat Von D MAkeup !!!!

mimi0701

It's so annoying!! It comes in, and then it sells out before anyone can get it lmao.
When I placed my order this morning it didn't even have that "only a few left" when it showed as available. I thought it was a real restock this time.
th_dunno.gif

bunnypoet

I signed up for email notifications of Bow 'N Arrow and I am never receiving them. Grrr... Maybe it's for the best. I'm think going to buy the Dose of Colors holiday trio instead. I have enough liquid lipsticks to last multiple lifetimes.

laurennnxox

Bow N Arrow is back again. They must have found a few more.
hmm.gif
Finally got my hands on one! I put it in my cart this morning and it went in and out and in and out of stock on my app. I was at work and didn't have time for Sephora's games. I came home to find out it's still in stock, and got a confirmation email for my order! so excited!

mimi0701

Finally got my hands on one! I put it in my cart this morning and it went in and out and in and out of stock on my app. I was at work and didn't have time for Sephora's games. I came home to find out it's still in stock, and got a confirmation email for my order! so excited!
Congrats on getting it. I can't wait to get mine either.
cheerleader.gif

msvluvsmac

Glad you got it!!

MaryJane

I agree with you 100%. I've been very, very impressed w/the quality of her shadows. Over the last year, I've accumulated the Monarch, Interstellar (sp), Shade and Light, and Mi Vida Loca Remix eye shadow palettes.

I reach for these palettes all the time and they don't disappoint. They are a fantastic value for the amount of shadows and the quality that you get.

smileyt06

I agree with you 100%. I've been very, very impressed w/the quality of her shadows. Over the last year, I've accumulated the Monarch, Interstellar (sp), Shade and Light, and Mi Vida Loca Remix eye shadow palettes.  I reach for these palettes all the time and they don't disappoint. They are a fantastic value for the amount of shadows and the quality that you get.
Yes they are great. I got the monarch, interstellar, mi vida loca and shade and light eyes. I really wanna track down the chrsyliar palette some like that