General Chanel Chat

Bonitinha

Welcome to Elib and Bryant! These boards are fun
smiles.gif

Mrslid -- Sorry about your lipstick mishap -- I hate it when that happens. My little one destroyed one of my lippies recently
cry.gif
- she always manages to gravitate towards the expensive ones!

Miss QQ -- I will have to read that book. I need to see the movies, too. And yep, I don't mind sending little hints about gifts either (sometimes men especially need a 'lil help!)

stv578

Some men need a lot of help, at least mine does!!! I pretty much give him a list now, so he can pick from it! He's been lucky the last while though, I've really been into building my Pandora bracelet for the last year, so it makes it super easy for him! He got me another one on our anniversary, so now he's got another year of occasions taken care of!

Camnagem

Some men need a lot of help, at least mine does!!! I pretty much give him a list now, so he can pick from it! He's been lucky the last while though, I've really been into building my Pandora bracelet for the last year, so it makes it super easy for him! He got me another one on our anniversary, so now he's got another year of occasions taken care of!
I would love to see a pic of your Pandora bracelet if you'd like to share!

I'm really lucky in the hubby gifting department...he's amazing. We always make lists for family members because they ask, but we don't do them for each other and he always hits a home run with his gifts. We spoil each other when we can (not very often, but we live it up when we can!) and he always seems to know just what to get me. I hit the jackpot with him in so many ways, and he always says the same...aww, now I'm feeling all mushy.

I'll have to cook him his fav dinner tonight and get some candles set up.
love.gif

stv578

Megan, you are too cute! Your husband is a lucky man!
smiles.gif

I would love to share pics of the bracelets, it's kind of become a hobby for me! I completed my first bracelet that I got for my birthday last December. It's a collection of beads that the kids and DH picked out and a few that I liked. Some people stick to a specific colour scheme and repeat some of the beads, so it looks more 'designed', mine is more of a traditional charm bracelet, with most of the beads representing something, but I did try to keep the colour consistent (that would be the OCD part of me!).

color_lover456

i feel like eating healthy is the single most important thing you can do for yourself health and beauty-wise, but it's the first thing we always toss or forget about anytime we are in a rush or stressed...i wish it wasn't so but when i am studying real hard all i want is a caramel frappucino....

Meg - I just bought one of BB metallic ls in calypso Coral to go with the coral shimmer blush & it is so silky pretty on, Its a coral peach that I don't have in any other ls. I saw swatches of the new BB lipstick Red Jewel on musingsofamuse site. I may have the name reversed.
Thanks for the love - it means a lot
winkiss.gif

Bonitinha - I really really like Courting lilac, TFG seems like it needs more of a pink tone for me, but its an ok nude. I forgot that I also got Cut A Caper & I do love it on - its a very soft peach coral - sheer.
My bad - its Confidence extrait gloss that I love love
smiles.gif
I swear I have brain drain today.
Thanks dear! He is doing fine now, but he needs to watch what he eats. Yeah, I am not fond of doctors, hospitals etc. - I am a health nut
greengrin.gif

lol.gif
- I did laugh out loud when I read that you saw what hubby bought you for Christmas
greengrin.gif
I would never want to wait. so funny. You could always try it out & tuck it back away like a little kid would do.
girlhaha.gif

color_lover456

awww...i hope you feel better...yea smooshed lipsticks suck...my chalys came a little smooshed on the top, but i realized that chalys probably applies better with a lip brush anyway

Morning everyone! Now I feel the overwhelming urge to clean house! I swear since I've gone back to work and with my 1 and 2 year old at home I never seem to find time to clean anymore. The house is a write-off!

I'm feeling the urge to haul because I'm having a crappy day and feel crappy. Day 6 of my detox and I had a really rough morning. But I got the kids dropped off and made it to work so hopefully it will turn around. I smooshed the top of my Cambon Rouge Coco in the cap this morning really bad. I'm so upset about it. It is going to drive me nuts :-( By the way...Pink Pulsion over a light stain of Cambon is gorgeous!

Welcome Bryant007 and elib067!! You will love it here!

bis

Morning everyone! Now I feel the overwhelming urge to clean house! I swear since I've gone back to work and with my 1 and 2 year old at home I never seem to find time to clean anymore. The house is a write-off!

I'm feeling the urge to haul because I'm having a crappy day and feel crappy. Day 6 of my detox and I had a really rough morning. But I got the kids dropped off and made it to work so hopefully it will turn around. I smooshed the top of my Cambon Rouge Coco in the cap this morning really bad. I'm so upset about it. It is going to drive me nuts :-( By the way...Pink Pulsion over a light stain of Cambon is gorgeous!
Ups, sorry about creating that urge.
And about your Cambon too. How bad is it?

Bonitinha

Nora -- how fun about your bracelet. It is so nice to have something they can just add to -- I'd love to see a pic as well! There is a company here called Jewel Kade that does some really pretty necklaces and charms -- I love adding to it!
yes.gif

Meg -- I am Scottish, too -- and I love the plaid! The whole TT theme is super cute to me. I really need to go pick up a few things! You are your hubs are sweet to spoil each other!
winkiss.gif

Bis -- I have Patisserie on right now -- I love it! I may skip on MM -- but I think I want the Faerie Glen and the Courting Lilac lippies.
I'm still debating the Charming glossimer. I've heard it is kind of like Mica -- but a warmer pink. I feel like I can never have enough pink lipglosses
smiles.gif

elegant-one

I'll have to cook him his fav dinner tonight and get some candles set up.
love.gif
No, no weird tastes or smells. You can order BB from NM with free ship & no tax (at least no tax for me) The palettes are getting bad reviews ( I almost ordered the smokey one) because they say the shadows are too sheer
th_dunno.gif

Thank my dear for the BD wishes
friends.gif
I had a great day red roses & pink lipstick - does it get any better
heart.gif

I light a bunch of candles almost every night.

Camnagem

No, no weird tastes or smells. You can order BB from NM with free ship & no tax (at least no tax for me) The palettes are getting bad reviews ( I almost ordered the smokey one) because they say the shadows are too sheer
th_dunno.gif

friends.gif
heart.gif

I'll have to try a few BB lipsticks soon, some of her colors look perfect for what I'm missing in my stash. Yeah, missing...like that's possible with the amount of lip stuff I own.
lol.gif

I ordered the Smoky and Smoldering palettes and got free shipping plus that freebie set from the BB site. I hope I like them! Sheer is ok if they build a bit, I just couldn't resist trying them. I can't wait to play with them and see how they work for me. I have another larger palette from the brand and I really like that, hopefully these are just as good.

I'm so glad you had a great birthday, you truly deserve it!
th_kiss.gif

I really love, love candles. What brand do you like? I love the scents from Slatkin candles but I've been having this annoying wick drowning problem (known issue I guess, it's all over the web in complaints). I'm thinking about trying Yankee candles soon, but I have no idea what scents to try.

Random: I just got my Zoya NP order (super fast!). They're awesome! I'll take pics tomorrow when I have some light again to share if anyone's interested.

elegant-one

I'll have to try a few BB lipsticks soon, some of her colors look perfect for what I'm missing in my stash. Yeah, missing...like that's possible with the amount of lip stuff I own.
lol.gif

I ordered the Smoky and Smoldering palettes and got free shipping plus that freebie set from the BB site. I hope I like them! Sheer is ok if they build a bit, I just couldn't resist trying them. I can't wait to play with them and see how they work for me. I have another larger palette from the brand and I really like that, hopefully these are just as good.

I'm so glad you had a great birthday, you truly deserve it!
th_kiss.gif

I really love, love candles. What brand do you like? I love the scents from Slatkin candles but I've been having this annoying wick drowning problem (known issue I guess, it's all over the web in complaints). I'm thinking about trying Yankee candles soon, but I have no idea what scents to try.

Random: I just got my Zoya NP order (super fast!). They're awesome! I'll take pics tomorrow when I have some light again to share if anyone's interested.
Thanks!
winkiss.gif

Ooh, I will have to know what you think of the palettes! I couldn't decide between smoky & smoldering
lol.gif
I have both in my nm cart. I thought it was kind of an ok price for them. I love the colors. And, I don't always trust a lot of reviews - but yours I will! Her ls colors are different than what I have, yeah imagine that.

Yankee, Bath & Body you name it. Plus, I have glass tea light holders everywhere
lol.gif
so we buy tea lights by the large count boxes. But sometimes they have that wick drowning problem too
ssad.gif

purrtykitty

winkiss.gif
Aw thank you so much! I am so glad to see you here! I miss you so much when you're not.
new np sets on chanel.com - holiday
Aww, thank you! I'm trying to get on as much as I can. Some days I just lurk. I did see the new n/p sets, but I already have all those except for Jade Rose!

Bonitinha

th_dunno.gif

friends.gif
heart.gif

Sounds like a great way to celebrate a birthday -- roses and lipstick! Hope it was wonderful!

elegant-one

Sounds like a great way to celebrate a birthday -- roses and lipstick! Hope it was wonderful!
Hi Michelle! It was really nice - thanks - you are so sweet! I'm glad you're here
winkiss.gif

We got out of town for lunch at the Olive Garden. I love their soup & salad.

stv578

Happy Birthday Momma Spy! Sorry I didn't send you birthday wishes earlier, I would've if I had known! Hope you had a fantastic day and DH spoiled you, because you deserve it!

User38

omg.gif
it's Elegant's B'day !!

Happy Bday to you Happy Bday to you.. la la la la la
th_kiss.gif

may your life be paved with Glossimers
cutey.gif

elib067

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!! and I LOVE their zuppa tuscana (I know I spelled that wrong). Can't go wrong with olive garden, especially their soup and salad!

Latest posts