General Chanel Chat

Bonitinha

^^
th_drool.gif
I love that Imagination lipstick! So much prettier than the online swatch! Is it similar to Magnolia?

mrslid

It's weird. I did start spending a lot less time on here around the same time the site changed but I don't know why that would have affected me?? So strange. We've been having a beautiful sunny week here! I'm trying to refrain from spending too much money on makeup with my upcoming laser eye surgery and trip but I'm not doing a very good job. The Sephora VIB sale means a big purchase and then Chanel Spring will be big, big trouble
shockt.gif

Bonitinha

Where is everybody? Is it the new site change or what
ssad.gif
so sad

Where are Cheryl and Eugenia?? I hope they are ok! I miss them, too.

Elegant, I think I will get Imagination upon your gorgeous photo. I still have to get Rose Comete also. And a few more Extrait de Glosses . . . I should stop now
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Where are Cheryl and Eugenia?? I hope they are ok! I miss them, too.

Elegant, I think I will get Imagination upon your gorgeous photo. I still have to get Rose Comete also. And a few more Extrait de Glosses . . . I should stop now
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
I know, I know...so many colors. I cannot believe that I missed Imagination all this time.

Eugenia hasn't been back for a very long time. Maybe people just get burnt out
th_dunno.gif
A lot of people have had a hard time with the site change. I miss the old one.

Camnagem

Eugenia hasn't been back for a very long time. Maybe people just get burnt out
th_dunno.gif
A lot of people have had a hard time with the site change. I miss the old one.
Burn out does happen (happened to me last Spring around the SCF collection), and it just takes some time away to refresh. Maybe it's the time of year too? It's getting close to the holiday's now, and people get really busy and have less time for themselves. Whatever the reason, we miss you guys and hope you come back soon!

My Bobbi Brown box just arrived! After I make some lunch I'm gonna check it out (can't wait!!!). It's really overcast and trying to snow today, so I probably won't get any good light for pictures until at least tomorrow, but I'll post them as soon as I do.

Oh Ladies, I saw the funniest/cutest thing earlier this morning! One of my neighbors was out walking his weenie dog (adorable and friendly little guy named Willie) and they stopped for him to "take care of some business". There's quite a bit of snow on the grass and his little legs just barely kept his body above the snowy ground. Some kids were rolling a huge snowball around yesterday (probably about the size of a large beach ball) and left it around where Willie stopped. So he's doing his thing, and his butt must have touched the cold snow and freaked him out and he jumped into the air while bark/howling and landed....in the large snow ball!
th_roll1.gif

OMG, it was so adorable and funny...had to share. Hope you're all well.
friends.gif

elegant-one

^
lol.gif
haha - poor little weeny. I thought for sure you were gonna say that the snowman ended up with a brown nose or something
lol.gif

elib067

Hahahaha I love to watch dogs in the snow. Our neighbors across the street bought a weenie dog for their 6 year old who coincidentally named it "Weenie". I bet weenie and willie would get along just great haha.

btw Elegant- the lipsticks are beautiful. I went to a counter and swatched Rivoli on my way out. They were out of stock but I was suprised how creamy it was! Maybe it was just because we were in the upper 60's yesterday and they had the doors open but definitely the most creamy lipstick out of the rouge coco line i have tried (without being greasy feeling)

elegant-one

Hahahaha I love to watch dogs in the snow. Our neighbors across the street bought a weenie dog for their 6 year old who coincidentally named it "Weenie". I bet weenie and willie would get along just great haha.

btw Elegant- the lipsticks are beautiful. I went to a counter and swatched Rivoli on my way out. They were out of stock but I was suprised how creamy it was! Maybe it was just because we were in the upper 60's yesterday and they had the doors open but definitely the most creamy lipstick out of the rouge coco line i have tried (without being greasy feeling)
No, they really are that creamy. What did you think of Rivoli?

Weenie & Willie
lol.gif

Miss QQ

Thanks for the laugh, Megan! :lol: Can't wait for your BB reviews. I'm been calling my BB counter constantly to find out when we are getting the holiday collection and it seems to be only coming at the end of this month. What a long wait!

I hope our old friends join us here soon again!

mrslid

^^ Drool indeed! ^^

I really am going to have to try some Chanel NP. That will be the start of a very, very bad thing though.....it's so $$$

elegant-one

The consistency of RF is THE best yet - I love it. It seemed as though even the brush gave a smoother application. I think I will live in the color :lol:

Winthrop44

Hi guys, Just checking in to say hi. I miss our old buddies too. :( Glad you like Rivoli & RF elegant.. I will have to check out Imagination now! And that palette you posted the pics of is gorgeous! I know you will enjoy that!

elib067

Elegant- I loved rivoli but I'm not sure I'm that confident enough to wear it except on certain occasions. In my town lip balm is the lip product of choice for most people...or nude lips. What I love about it is the fact that I think it would look good on all skin colors and hair colors!

Latest posts