Chanel Spring 2011

User38

The thumb is working
cheerleader.gif

Meggy.. ty.. and I did just get some but they are unmentionable on this thread.. but cheap and good ! and, I am really enjoying the new haircut.. it is soooo easy and simple that I don't need anything for it.. although I did just buy some good Goody bands and some black hair pins to keep the long side out of my gloss when I am working
pretty.gif

Ms. Rach.. Espiegle is a gorgeous shade-- it is a true soft golden peach on me in the vein of Deep throat but less matte although not overly so.... Coralista is more sparkly on me imo. And, since I just got back I had my goodies from Nordies. and the Jersey Rose is just gorgeous..
heart.gif

stv578

Hi everyone!

HerGreyness, sounds like you had a wonderful vacation!

Elegant, Michelle and Winthrop, you ladies made me chuckle with the Chantecaille (sp?) discussion!!! I can't even think of looking at another brand, we are still working on getting stuff for the house!

MzzRach, definitely have a look at Espiegle, and I'm going to suggest checking out Coquette (RA) also!

We're supposed to be getting a pile of snow overnight, but nothing yet! We actually haven't gotten any major snow for the last couple of years, but if we do get a good dumping, I'm hoping the school buses will be cancelled, which means I can stay home with my kids tomorrow!

Cheryl, definitely counting my blessing each and every day, I loved that post! Hope you're well.

Winthrop44

Gorgeous pic! That shade looks great on you!

Did everyone get the nice teasing Chanel e-mail with the heart talking about Valentines Day? And NO Boy??? Grrrrr

elegant-one

^^^yes!!!! I got all exctied - only to be let down - boo. That really stinks ;)

Thanks! I love this color on.

The thumb is NOT working again

Bonitinha

That nail color is gorgeous Elegant. I need to bust out my petal pinks. I am so over this cold -- let's all meet up in Hawaii!!
winkiss.gif

elegant-one

I would love to go to Hawaii!!! I'm in ;)

I started to put Riva on, but wasn't feelin the blue - I'm thinking Val. Day! & Spring

elegant-one

Well, I have been trying to upload another picture of the polish - but now that is broken
sigh.gif

and then poof there it is :) Chanel Mistral

bis

Happy Birthday MissQQ (a bit late) :bouquet::pompom: Welcome back HerGReyness. Purrtykitty, hope you had the day off and had fun.

Shypo

Gorgeous pics, Elegant!!! I think I'm feeling a bit of spring coming on.......I need something to get me out of the blues....maybe I have SAD.

I'm wearing Espiegle blush tomorrow.....can't wait!

elegant-one

Gorgeous pics, Elegant!!! I think I'm feeling a bit of spring coming on.......I need something to get me out of the blues....maybe I have SAD.

I'm wearing Espiegle blush tomorrow.....can't wait!
I know...I think with all of this ice & snow & freezing I needed to make myself think of Spring!
Thanks dear
heart.gif

Bonitinha

Elegant -- you are making me wonder why I didn't get Mistral?? Watch, I'll be on Ebay in a second looking it up
girlhaha.gif

User38

I wore the white pearl np for vacay and it turned yellow.. ewww
ohboy.gif
so the lovely manicurist where I was had Insolente and she put that on me.. and it was great for the hot weather.. love it and bought it in DF.

Elegant.. Mistral does look lovely on you -- but then you have gorgeous hands too you rat. lol

and my finger is still working !!
cheerleader.gif

C.. love that beagle blush.. it is one of the nicest peach shades I have had the pleasure of meeting.

thank you bis.. I am back and getting back into shape for work.. lol

purrtykitty

Argh, no, I had to work today. I complain, but it really isn't so bad. I work with a lot of fun people. Geez, Momma Spy...that rock is so gorgeous and huuuuuuuge! You could take someone's eye out, lol!

On topic, I really want to get Espiegle, but so far, I've restrained myself...from that anyway, hehe.

elegant-one

Argh, no, I had to work today. I complain, but it really isn't so bad. I work with a lot of fun people. Geez, Momma Spy...that rock is so gorgeous and huuuuuuuge! You could take someone's eye out, lol!

On topic, I really want to get Espiegle, but so far, I've restrained myself...from that anyway, hehe.

poke.gif
girlhaha.gif
LOL!
I thought it would get cropped out. Believe me, it was not my first...it took many years & many tears! See the thin whitegold band on my gold wedding band - that was my first wedding band then on on on down the road he had it attached to the large gold band. mannnnnny years later.

ahhh, you would love love Espiegle! Its at the top of the heap for Chanel blushes.

You're one of the few I think that actually worked today.

elegant-one

Elegant -- you are making me wonder why I didn't get Mistral?? Watch, I'll be on Ebay in a second looking it up
girlhaha.gif
Its so pretty that I couldn't stop looking at the color today. Its just a tad more pinkish in person or in some lighting with such purrty dainty mini shimmer in it.

dixie

So, I know I'm late to the party but...I picked up Black Pearl and Peche Nacree today. Also got a lipstick in Peregrina and a Glossimer in Petit Peche. My first Chanel purchases - woohoo!

The Mistral polish is GORGEOUS!