2 questions in 1! please help! [pussycat dolls; face makeup application order]

clamster

Last season or on the search for the next pusscat doll, I think it was called... I saw them using MAC's glitter liners! The LE ones that come in the liquid liner tubes. Also there are a lot of fake eyelashes, eyeliner and light lips on that show.

beauty_marked

Ok so i was just watching this show and spotted lots of MAC in the never before scenes footage such as the 187 brush, MSF natural, and blush in i think raizin(it was a quick glance). Also one of the girls, i beleive it was Jenna was using a pallette that was sparkly and had like a skull on it.

MisaMayah

The Skull palette beauty_marked saw couldve been the one by Urban Decay. In PCD they def use the glitter liners from Urban Decay. Its all about smoky eyes, glitter liner and black liner..
PCD use Coygirl and Dame blushers
I emailed Chelsea once and she told me she uses MAC make-up =)

beauty_marked

Ok and im watching the never before seen episode again cause its on again after top model, and the girls received a HUGE ass basket full of Urban Decay products. eyeliners, shadows, primer potion, powders, bronzer. It seriously looked like everything in Urban Decays line.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
The Skull palette beauty_marked saw couldve been the one by Urban Decay. In PCD they def use the glitter liners from Urban Decay. Its all about smoky eyes, glitter liner and black liner..
PCD use Coygirl and Dame blushers
I emailed Chelsea once and she told me she uses MAC make-up =)

you are so lucky to have spoken to Chelsea! I adore her!!

lvgz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
you are so lucky to have spoken to Chelsea! I adore her!!

off topic but i love her too! her voice is just AMAZING and i think shes the sweetest little thng!

kitten

thanks for the posts, guys! i am soo looking for an excuse to wear a pcd look...seriously. its not for daytime wear, and i usually don't go out to clubs that much.