2008 Specktra Raffle Donation Fundraiser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakurasamaLover

Wonderfull idea. Great time of the year to subscribe
winks.gif

You can count on me soon, I have to support the website who support my MAC addiction the most !!!!!

And everyone is so nice around here..

mac_addict.gif

PS: Every price looks really fun to play with
th_DANCE.gif

Catatonia

OMG my hand s are shaking I'm so excited!!
yahoo.gif

Although you shouldn't worry about me, I've never ever won anything. But that won't stop me donating my last cent even though I'm almost broke. Oh well, good time to finally go on that diet I've been thinking about for ages
th_LMAO.gif

LostinBubbles

Must think happy thoughts...*Happy Thoughts* There's a first time for everything....and this is my time...all mine, muah ha ha!!!!
mac_haul.gif

specktra_rocks.gif

Swirlgirl

Woo hoo!! I just donated -- what a great idea - - I'm happy to support such a great, welcoming community that is the best source of information on all-things-makeup. And oh yeah, those prizes ....
drools.gif

my fingers are crossed for a basket of goodies.

Bkgurl37

I want the MAC Collection!
smiles.gif

I also donated because I love this site! Who else would enable my makeup addiction????

MzzRach

Here's hoping that this fundraiser has raised a lot of revenue for Specktra - Janice and the mods do an amazing job, and they deserve it.

Happy Holidays Specktra!
winkiss.gif

Janice

Any amount is a good amount, everything helps offset the costs of operating the site. That being said, I think the economy has really put a damper on everyone's financial situation (mine included!).

Good luck to all of you, here's looking forward to the results on 1/1/2009.
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

LostinBubbles

Thanks For the awesome oppurtunity. If anything I am happy my donation can go to keeping the site running smooth and offset some of the crazy costs.

Happy Holidays Specktra!! And a Happy New Year! Woot!
Christmas.gif

th_thb5ed765e.gif

greyredroses

I wish I could donate more but, I finally donated today. This is probably the single most useful makeup info site out there so, it's well worth it.

soco210

finally donated!!! this would definately be a dream come true
specktra_rocks.gif

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
choochoo.gif

prncezz

I donated today, but how will they know it was me?
My specktra username is my email.. which is good.
But there was no place to enter my specktra username...

soco210

theres a space underneath the donation to the left that you click, which opens a "notes" box and you type your Specktra user name in there

Status
Not open for further replies.