2008 Specktra Raffle Donation Fundraiser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED that I woke up at the butt crack of today just so I could wrap up the final details and entries for this while I was out last night. (ugh we don't even want to talk about that, my husband mentioned something about me being a one woman bourbon street. let's just say I might have "over indulged")

As long as I have everything I need and I double check all the tickets are accounted for we should have winners up by lunch!

mtrimier

th_DANCE.gif

good luck everyone!

coachkitten

Early congratulations for those who win!
smiles.gif
I woke up way earlier than normal today just to see if the winners were posted yet as I can't wait to hear who wins!! Now I am back to bed until lunchtime!
smiles.gif

Brittni

OMG! I am super excited too. It is exciting even to see your friends win something ya know?? Even my mom (I had to show her the thread as I drooled haha!) was asking me this morning if winners were posted yet.

Goodluck everybody!!!!
heart.gif

luckycharms

LOL
greengrin.gif
Brittni.
I did the same .. I showed Dh the photos of the lovely prizes.
Advance Congratulations to whoever wins !!

Brittni

^ LOL that's cute! Yeah, I wonder if four people are going to pee their pants today with excitement...
lol.gif
I must say I wouldn't mind.

User93

Thats exciting, cant wait! Its such an awesome event, I would be honestly happy for the winners, and of course I agree with Brittni, I would be super happy to see any of my friends here winning! I keep staring at these goodies on the 1st page
th_drool.gif

I bought a ticket the last day!

fash10nista

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I woke up way earlier than normal today just to see if the winners were posted yet as I can't wait to hear who wins!!

Ditto!
Congrats in advance to the lucky Spectratites!!!

The suspense is agonizing!!!!
shockt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.