2014 MAC Collections Calendar

iqaganda

Just wondering, do you all still want me to keep updating the first page? I have no problems doing it. Just wasn't sure if it was still necessary since you can find all the info by reading through the thread.
Yes pls! :) i usually check the first post on this thread actually to check if there's any changes in the incoming mac release this 2014. :)

CartoonChic

iagree.gif

Thank you so much for doing this, CartoonChic
bouquet.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by iqaganda

Yes pls!
smiles.gif
i usually check the first post on this thread actually to check if there's any changes in the incoming mac release this 2014.
smiles.gif
Okie dokie, I'll keep updating. Thanks!
kissy.gif

mosha010

April. Wtf. Ok so far I'm not doing that bad since I'm only going for : 1 ombré blush from proenza 1 3d glitter At least check out the cheek and the pro long wear stuff cause I love this formula. Play land: very pretty but I already seem to have dupes for it all. Studio sculpt I don't need, I have what I use and plenty of it. Bring it on April!

OctoberViolet

Bring it on April!
I agree mosha. I need to re-evaluate what I want for April, so I can save for May and June. I think I will also get only 1 ombre blush from proenza, not sure yet if I will get a lipstick from this collection I need to see swatches due to the price. I may get one or two lippies from Playland instead of the 5 I wanted earlier, again depends on swatches. I don't know what to use the 3d glitter for so that is a skip. Money saved and I will skip studio sculpt and whatever else is up in April.
dapimp.gif

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010

April. Wtf. Ok so far I'm not doing that bad since I'm only going for :
1 ombré blush from proenza
1 3d glitter
At least check out the cheek and the pro long wear stuff cause I love this formula.
Play land: very pretty but I already seem to have dupes for it all.
Studio sculpt I don't need, I have what I use and plenty of it.

Bring it on April!

I agree mosha. I need to re-evaluate what I want for April, so I can save for May and June. I think I will also get only 1 ombre blush from proenza, not sure yet if I will get a lipstick from this collection I need to see swatches due to the price. I may get one or two lippies from Playland instead of the 5 I wanted earlier, again depends on swatches. I don't know what to use the 3d glitter for so that is a skip. Money saved and I will skip studio sculpt and whatever else is up in April.
dapimp.gif
Yea I'm more excited for maleficent and lady gaga than anything so by keeping focused on what I really want I'll be able to not get sidetracked too much with all these other collections that I already have a lot of stuff to dupe with

MatteMacLips

Is Lady Gaga doing another collaboration with MAC this year?
Yea I'm more excited for maleficent and lady gaga than anything so by keeping focused on what I really want I'll be able to not get sidetracked too much with all these other collections that I already have a lot of stuff to dupe with

luvlydee

Just wondering, do you all still want me to keep updating the first page? I have no problems doing it. Just wasn't sure if it was still necessary since you can find all the info by reading through the thread.
I think they should just pin this thread at the top. Don't know why it hasnt happened yet. Ok this has been bothering me for a long time... I know N.AM is for stores/counters but wth does it stand for. Its driving me nuts! Please end my misery and tell me lmao

mosha010

I read the thread but always go back to the first post for the info. Sometimes the threads get sidetracked lol Ty for keeping this info up to date !! Hugely appreciated!!