2014 MAC Collections Calendar

shellygrrl

Staff member
No, it doesn't. That's just an Instagrammer showing off their pigment collection and using a play on the word "share". MAC hasn't sold pigments or glitter in 7.5g jars in years.

jennyap

Quote:Originally Posted by shellygrrl

No, it doesn't. That's just an Instagrammer showing off their pigment collection and using a play on the word "share". MAC hasn't sold pigments or glitter in 7.5g jars in years.

I wouldn't say 'just an Instagrammer' - he is a MAC Artist: http://www.maccosmetics.com/artists/faves.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1097 and he clearly references a 'secret project' that he's working on. I equally doubt there's going to be a Cher product collab, but maybe he's doing the MU for her new tour which kicks off in a couple of weeks?

Addict4MAC

Not to be rude or anything but there is a thread dedicated to buzz for new 2014 collections and products. http://www.specktra.net/t/184209/mac-early-buzz-news-for-upcoming-collections-in-2014 I keep thinking there's a new release date added here but when I begin reading, it's only posts about a speculated "collection" or "new items" and it's a little frustrating. If we could please keep these types of post in the Early Buzz thread, that would be awesome. I'm just saying...

2cents.gif

MACupGrl

Not to be rude or anything but there is a thread dedicated to buzz for new 2014 collections and products. http://www.specktra.net/t/184209/mac-early-buzz-news-for-upcoming-collections-in-2014 I keep thinking there's a new release date added here but when I begin reading, it's only posts about a speculated "collection" or "new items" and it's a little frustrating. If we could please keep these types of post in the Early Buzz thread, that would be awesome. I'm just saying... :2cents:
It was my mistake. I thought I was posting in the "Early Buzz" thread. I had posted other stuff last night and it ended up here.

vaisforluvrs

Now the question is - Is it a collection or VG?
th_dunno.gif
Thanks erine! Sad that it's not Gaga though.

In one of the interviews, Lorde says something like, "I use these products every day" in regards to the MAC collection so I'm hoping it's a whole collection.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I wouldn't say 'just an Instagrammer' - he is a MAC Artist: http://www.maccosmetics.com/artists/faves.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1097
Didn't know that. Still doesn't mean there's yet another new collection or that MAC will be bringing back pigments and glitters in the big jars, though. :) I think your suggestion is much more likely.

valentine580

That 'instagrammer' is the Director of Senior Artistry for MAC cosmetics - Gregory Arlt. He's the SHIT. There is a collection of 3D glitters coming out within the next month that will be hitting the pro stores! They are beautiful, to say the least.

tattletale

yes gregory created the makeup for CHER'S new tour its beautiful he has posted photos in a mac employee group on Facebook they are the bomb.com

sungelly87

Maybe they will do a fall inspired fashion sets...isnt this a big anniversary year for mac? Or did I misremember

erine1881

So i was at my counter today B2Ming for some lippies for my kit and they where telling me they got in a box of new lippies and were curious why (and seeing as they don't ever know what's going on) I took a look at what they were and this is what they had- Tangerine Dream Flamingo Sweet & Sour Patisserie Sushi Kiss Cockney Giddy Pink Pigeon Milan Mode Shy Shine Kinda Sexy Razzledazzler Lipblossom Seeing as how Giddy was already mentioned as a permanent comeback, I'm guessing these are all here to stay at all locations??? :dunno: