2014 MAC Collections Calendar

katred

Specktra Bestie
Seeing as how Giddy was already mentioned as a permanent comeback, I'm guessing these are all here to stay at all locations???
th_dunno.gif
Would be nice if they did make these permanent. I like how Mac has been "trying out" shades in limited collections, then adding them to the perm collection- CYY and Heroine for instance. I felt like I had to think about both of those colours, but ended up getting both when they became permanent. My recollection is that the orange shades- Flamingo, Sweet & Sour, Sushi Kiss- looked horrifying on me, but at least now I might have the chance to re-evaluate.

Dolly Snow

So i was at my counter today B2Ming for some lippies for my kit and they where telling me they got in a box of new lippies and were curious why (and seeing as they don't ever know what's going on) I took a look at what they were and this is what they had- Tangerine Dream Flamingo Sweet & Sour Patisserie Sushi Kiss Cockney Giddy Pink Pigeon Milan Mode Shy Shine Kinda Sexy Razzledazzler Lipblossom Seeing as how Giddy was already mentioned as a permanent comeback, I'm guessing these are all here to stay at all locations??? :dunno:
Flamingo yay thats ny favorite!

erine1881

My friend who works at a freestanding store said they got the other colours in a shipment too, with no word on when they launch or what to do with them. So who knows what is going on with them, or when.

KrystalAnne

Oh my goodness, if Flamingo &Sweet and Sour become permanent (especially Flamingo) I will be ecstatic! Thanks for this news Erine!!

liba

Seeing as how Giddy was already mentioned as a permanent comeback, I'm guessing these are all here to stay at all locations???
th_dunno.gif
Wow, awesome list there!

Sushi Kiss is so beautiful. So is Razzledazzler - better than Flamingo on me. I wear S&S and Tangerine Dream a ton too, although I wish Sheer Mandarin had been kept, above TD. All About Orange was a fantastic collection, so it's great to see the greatest hits come back. I didn't back anything up, because I figured I'd make up for it in variety, but now it's no problem - all my favorites are BACK!

I agree with Katred about this funneling popular LE colors into the perm range as being a great move on MAC's part.

Tahlia

th_dunno.gif
Wow they're really trying to push the lustres on us this year. I'll be happy if PP, Sushi Kiss and S&S become perm :)

Addict4MAC

th_dunno.gif
Thanks for sharing Erin! This is good news. Even if they aren't the latest additions to the perm line, those of us who missed some of these colors will finally have a chance to snag them at retail price.
cheerleader.gif
I'm most excited for Pink Pigeon! Off to Google some of these!
type.gif

lyseD

th_dunno.gif
Wow, awesome list there!

Sushi Kiss is so beautiful. So is Razzledazzler - better than Flamingo on me. I wear S&S and Tangerine Dream a ton too, although I wish Sheer Mandarin had been kept, above TD. All About Orange was a fantastic collection, so it's great to see the greatest hits come back. I didn't back anything up, because I figured I'd make up for it in variety, but now it's no problem - all my favorites are BACK!

I agree with Katred about this funneling popular LE colors into the perm range as being a great move on MAC's part.
Liba, they have Sheer Mandarin on the Canadian site. It's $20. Let me know if you want a CP.

SandyCervix

My friend who works at a freestanding store said they got the other colours in a shipment too, with no word on when they launch or what to do with them. So who knows what is going on with them, or when.
In the Clearance Bin someone posted to call a Nordies counter in UT that had them. I called yesterday and they said they will not be selling them until the 17th...I'm calling my store today to see what response I get...

BTW thanks for your thoughts on the Fashion Sets... I will take that and hold out hope! LOL

Addict4MAC

I wonder if MAC will release something official about the "release" of these lippies or just silently add them to the line...

SandyCervix

Just wanted to update and say I called my local freestanding store and like the Nordstrom in Utah, they said it will be out on the 17th. They told me they dont have the stock in just yet but offered to take down what I wanted and set it aside.....I need to think about it narrow it down to like 3-4 for now...I cant say no to some of these Playland lippies!

valentine580

Usually it's MAC store only. :)

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

So i was at my counter today B2Ming for some lippies for my kit and they where telling me they got in a box of new lippies and were curious why (and seeing as they don't ever know what's going on) I took a look at what they were and this is what they had-

Tangerine Dream
Flamingo
Sweet & Sour
Patisserie
Sushi Kiss
Cockney
Giddy
Pink Pigeon
Milan Mode
Shy Shine
Kinda Sexy
Razzledazzler
Lipblossom

th_dunno.gif
Patisserie is by far one of my favorite nudes! Before it became permanent at the stores, I bought a handful while it was out with its collection. If Kinda Sexy is finally coming to a counter, I'll be super happy about that. We get asked about that shade all the time. I'm looking forward to seeing the ones that I am not familiar with: Cockney, Giddy, Milan Mode, and Razzledazzler.