2014 MAC Collections Calendar

MRV

Cockney has always been available here (counter). I think it's because it's one of those Euristocrat lippies. Hmm, maybe there's others, too.

valentine580

Cockney has always been available here (counter). I think it's because it's one of those Euristocrat lippies. Hmm, maybe there's others, too.
Since I do not normally go to a store location, I never remember to check those shades out when I do go. I have to make it a point to go to the lipsticks because I am sure that I am missing out.

alexisweaver

Yay, I called my Nordie counter and prepaid for Pink Pigeon, Sushi Kiss and Sweet & Sour (she said it's good that I had called now because they're almost out of stock for S&S already)

GlamQueen21

Seeing as how Giddy was already mentioned as a permanent comeback, I'm guessing these are all here to stay at all locations???
th_dunno.gif
WOW!! SO happy that Pink Pigeon, Sweet & Sour, Sushi Kiss, Razzledazzler, and Flamingo are going to be part of the permanent range! I am curious about Giddy's, Shy Shine's and Lipblossom's descriptions. Also, Patisserie is my all time favorite nude lipstick and need to repurchase it again!

vaisforluvrs

WOW!! SO happy that Pink Pigeon, Sweet & Sour, Sushi Kiss, Razzledazzler, and Flamingo are going to be part of the permanent range! I am curious about Giddy's, Shy Shine's and Lipblossom's descriptions. Also, Patisserie is my all time favorite nude lipstick and need to repurchase it again!
What is the description for lipblossom? I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks!

hopefulheart

Seeing as how Giddy was already mentioned as a permanent comeback, I'm guessing these are all here to stay at all locations???
th_dunno.gif
I can't wait to pick up Flamingo, Sweet & Sour, and Pink Pigeon! Those are three lipsticks that I wish I had picked up when they first released.

bluelitzer

Dang. I still have 3 Pink Pigeons from the Strength Collection that I accidentally over-ordered. I never returned it coz I didn't want it to be destroyed so I kind of just hoarded the 2 and tried to go through the first open one and after all this time I'm still not half done with the first tube. LOL. This was when I stopped backing up lipsticks!

I always compare Pink Pigeon with Flat Out Fabulous. On my skin, Pink Pigeon has too much blue and just doesn't look as flattering as Flat Out Fabulous which is a gorgeous pink that doesn't turn red or berry or yellow or blue. Just pure true darker pink on me. FOF is what's keeping me from finishing the Pink Pigeon.

ChosenOne

th_dunno.gif
Had to see this list for myself since it was mentioned in the Playland thread. I will be so excited if Sushi Kiss is made perm!! It's one of my favorite colors for spring/summer. And I never did get to try out Sweet & Sour, so I would finally be able to see that and decide if it would be worth getting. Kinda Sexy I have, PiPi I have and never even use, and most of the rest of the colors on that list are lustres, IIRC, which means I'm not interested. So my main excitement here is definitely SK.

I find it fascinating that MAC has shipped these colors to counters without even giving the MAs a heads up as to what's going on. Fascinating...but not surprising.

meker

Excited for the all about orange lippies..my counters were sold out by the time I decided to buy so I only have sushi kiss and I love it

neondust

Had to see this list for myself since it was mentioned in the Playland thread.  I will be so excited if Sushi Kiss is made perm!!  It's one of my favorite colors for spring/summer.  And I never did get to try out Sweet & Sour, so I would finally be able to see that and decide if it would be worth getting.  Kinda Sexy I have, PiPi I have and never even use, and most of the rest of the colors on that list are lustres, IIRC, which means I'm not interested.  So my main excitement here is definitely SK.  I find it fascinating that MAC has shipped these colors to counters without even giving the MAs a heads up as to what's going on. Fascinating...but not surprising.
Yes I just directed here..I called a Mac in Utah after someone who seen me talking about missing pink pigeon and they had seen some came in..the girl didn't say anything about is they were perm but did that they are releasing them them on the 17th...and all counters will have them!

Kristin Bacon

Yes I just directed here..I called a Mac in Utah after someone who seen me talking about missing pink pigeon and they had seen some came in..the girl didn't say anything about is they were perm but did that they are releasing them them on the 17th...and all counters will have them!
nanaparty.gif