25% Off On MAC Holiday Items

SakurasamaLover

Girls!!! I just came back from my MAC Pro on ST-Laurent and they are having -25% on all Red She Said stuff!!! Incredible I never saw that at MAC. They say they never saw it in 25 years neither.
th_happy1.gif
So run to your MAC Pro store now!!!!!!!!!!

OMG just to say that I bought some unexpected Christmas gifts!!!

PS: The MAs said there is a new MAC PRO opening on St-Denis (Montreal) soon, bigger!!!!
thmbup.gif

MrsRjizzle

Re: 25% Off On Red She Said!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakurasamaLover
Girls!!! I just came back from my MAC Pro on ST-Laurent and they are having -25% on all Red She Said stuff!!! Incredible I never saw that at MAC. They say they never saw it in 25 years neither.
th_happy1.gif
So run to your MAC Pro store now!!!!!!!!!!

OMG just to say that I bought some unexpected Christmas gifts!!!

PS: The MAs said there is a new MAC PRO opening on St-Denis (Montreal) soon, bigger!!!!
thmbup.gif

nuts! I am calling my store now!!!!!

coachkitten

Is it just pro or freestanding stores as well. Also how long is promotion going to be running!?!

Solace

NOFREAKINGWAY. Is this happening across the country? I'm near MAC Pro NYC tomorrow. And if this is the case.. D=

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
YAY! THANK YOU!
is it just red she said?!

Yes, only the Holiday collection, but all of it: brush sets, palettes, mini piggies...

I think they said it's going on at every MAC store's of US and CA who have the collection, and it's gonna be on until it's gone. (some items are now really low on stock.. so hurry for choice)

jenntoz

I just check & its on Nordstrom.com too!!! The little darlings sets & the adoring carmine lip bags, the palettes & the red she said stuff...all the holiday stuff, just not the brush sets

purrtykitty

Holy schnikes! And I'm going to a f/s store tomorrow. I may have to indulge, now.

trinity27109

Yay! But no, my credit card can't handle this, but who can resist? This is unheard of a freaking MAC sale???
yahoo.gif

To Nordies and the F/S stores tomorrow!

Thanks ladies.

xxManBeaterxx

r u serious!?! i doubt the sale is in hawaii, nothing ever happens here -_- thats mac discount price related -_-

BellaItalia1969

Lucky you !I don't think this offer applies to MAC UK??
cry.gif

Will find out though I could do with some more little pressies for my little cherubs (1 aged 18 and 24
smiles.gif

Off to check ...will let you know later
specktra_rocks.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
r u serious!?! i doubt the sale is in hawaii, nothing ever happens here -_- thats mac discount price related -_-

Hon !!Congrats on your pregnancy !
yahoo.gif
Twins too !How adorable...just take it easy and plenty of rest...
Merry Xmas
xxxxx

blinkymei

sweet... I'm gonna def check out my freestanding tomorrow, hopefully there's still some good stuff and a discount

TISH1124

I just called mine they said Not on the Red She Said...But 25% off on all the Holiday Sets until they are gone. He said it may differ by location but he did not know for sure. He said he thought it was only for the MAC Pro...But he didn't sound 100% certain IMO

MsChrys79

I went to the pro store today and the MA told me the same thing...

dreamiez

omg. i've never heard of a mac sale before!

I wonder if SG will have it >.<

is it on the mac site as well?

abbyquack

I just texted my friend who works at a MAC counter in Nordstrom she says it's 25% off the sets there too, just as the website implies. I already spent a freaking fortune on this collection though! I want the Classic Eyes palette but anything I spend is coming out of my Christmas $$ which I won't be able to spend in NYC @ the pro store if I spend it now...hm...

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamiez
omg. i've never heard of a mac sale before!

I wonder if SG will have it >.<

is it on the mac site as well?

As of right now it's only on nordstrom.com, but maybe MAC will send an email out later...

MissResha

i'm on nordstrom.com and i dont see anything about a sale
ssad.gif
can someone post a direct link?