25% Off On MAC Holiday Items

OohJeannie

Re: 25% Off On Red She Said!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i'm on nordstrom.com and i dont see anything about a sale
ssad.gif
can someone post a direct link?

It doesnt say it or have it in red...but the link abbyquack posted directs you to the lipglass set which is normally $29. & The 25% off is off all Holiday sets except the Viva Glam one of course...and at all MAC stores.
thmbup.gif

MissResha

yea i had to remember, "oh wait, aren't those originally like 30 bucks??!!" LOL (ordered 2)

abbyquack

I really want a pigment set but they're not on nordie's site anymore!
ssad.gif
I'm crossing my fingers that mac's site does the discount too, or else I'm calling around to different stores! haha. And I love the lipglass sets so I'll prob get the neutral lips if I can find it. Ooh I love a good MAC discount!
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

I hope MAC will send us the e-mail about the discount. I'm so urging to get some of the Holiday collection on my next paycheck.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I hope MAC will send us the e-mail about the discount. I'm so urging to get some of the Holiday collection on my next paycheck.

My Mac Pro (TX) said it is an in store special.....He said it was good basically thru the holidays so you might not get a email....especially since it is different per store

nzgal

I guess bc of the recession MAC is hurting a little... lucky for those of us that can afford it. (or have credit cards!)

jenntoz

FYI...Nordstrom is great when it comes to refunding & price adjustments. For anyone who ordered any of the now discounted items, if you call & give them your order number for the original purchase they will credit your credit card for the difference. If you purchased in store you can bring the receipt & they will also issue you a refund of the price difference
thmbup.gif

nursee81

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet_girl
My local Mac counter at Macy's also has the 25% off all holiday collections too
smiles.gif

Really MAcys too? I have to get to the mall really early

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenntoz
FYI...Nordstrom is great when it comes to refunding & price adjustments. For anyone who ordered any of the now discounted items, if you call & give them your order number for the original purchase they will credit your credit card for the difference. If you purchased in store you can bring the receipt & they will also issue you a refund of the price difference
thmbup.gif

Good thing I keep my receipts! That's what, $27 extra (from 2 palettes and 1 lip set) I can spend on something else like more MAC!
smiles.gif
Thanks for the tip jenntoz!

And since this is at Macy's, Nordies, PRO, etc I'm guessing it's a MAC-wide thing right?
th_dunno.gif

erine1881

yep, it just started today. its not cuz of the economy. its because mac produced way to much of this stuff and it just isn't moving. and with all of the upcoming collections, mac needs the money and space for it, so they wanna move it out.

so far it isn't on the website, just actual counters and stores.

TISH1124

Yep I agree with that IMO MAC came out with far too many collections in 2008 it's like every month if not less something else was coming out...No one has the money to buy that many collections that close together.

erine1881

well for some reason mac sent us extra shipments of the cool eyes palette (which we don't need since we have hardly sold all of the first shipment of them). we have like 3 boxes of cool eyes in the stockroom. we're gonna have to RTV all that if it doesn't sell! and they sent us extra classic eyes (i don't think we've sold more than 5 of those things). its just rediculous how much of this stuff they made. we've got lots of brush sets left too!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Yep I agree with that IMO MAC came out with far too many collections in 2008 it's like every month if not less something else was coming out...No one has the money to buy that many collections that close together.

Def. agree and half of the products were blah. But if you time them, color collections come out nearly every 3 weeks. And that's not including all of the random stuff like skin care, charged waters, etc.

TISH1124

I'll just wait for them to get to the CCO where the discount will be greater

ksanayy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I'll just wait for them to get to the CCO where the discount will be greater

agree!!! cco's is my wallets new bff

SakurasamaLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
Does anyone know if this applies in Canada???

Yes it's all over US and Canada. (Bought my stuff from MAC PRO St-Laurent, Montreal)

Usually one follow the other, after all, MAC is from Canada, so they don't let us down
winks.gif

And for the CCOs... I so wish they were some in Quebec.. argh closest I found was in Ontario..