8 Nars Blushes

na_pink

Hey guys, if you had to get 8 NARS blushes , what would they be? Can you also include your skin colour when answering ? Thanks
winkiss.gif

Im thinking of getting a couple blushes and i'm a NC50 and im checking out
Angelika
Desire
Exhibit A
Taos
Crazed
Taj Mahal
Outlaw
Mounia

zuiahiah99

i don't know about 8, but 2 i really need are taj mahal and exhibit a.i saw them at sephora yestereday and they are 2 die 4!

na_pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuiahiah99
i don't know about 8, but 2 i really need are taj mahal and exhibit a.i saw them at sephora yestereday and they are 2 die 4!

if you had to get 6 more, what would you get ?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuiahiah99

LMAO! Eight is a lot. But I have over eight so I'll just list my favorites:

- Crazed
- Exhibit A
- Lovejoy
- Mounia
- Outlaw
- Silvana
- Taj Mahal
- Taos

I also own, but didn't list Albatross, Constantinople (Cream Blush), and Sertao. I'm NW45 for reference.

na_pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
LMAO! Eight is a lot. But I have over eight so I'll just list my favorites:

- Crazed
- Exhibit A
- Lovejoy
- Mounia
- Outlaw
- Silvana
- Taj Mahal
- Taos

I also own, but didn't list Albatross, Constantinople (Cream Blush), and Sertao. I'm NW45 for reference.

thanks for answering , what do you think about the cottoncandy pink shades like angelika, desire and mata hari ?

cutiebe2

I saw Crazed at Sephora yesterday and I love it!!! Its the first pink that I can see looking good on my skin. I'm saving my money for the upcoming mac collection but after that I will be getting

Taj Mahal
Exibit A
Crazed

I don't want to go crazy with blushes so I feel that between thee three I should be covered for whatever look I want to do. I may also get a more darker brown one.

I'm nw45

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by na_pink
thanks for answering , what do you think about the cottoncandy pink shades like angelika, desire and mata hari ?

Those shades are a bit too light for me personally, but a friend of mine whose coloring is lighter just got Desire and loves it.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiebe2
I saw Crazed at Sephora yesterday and I love it!!! Its the first pink that I can see looking good on my skin. I'm saving my money for the upcoming mac collection but after that I will be getting

Taj Mahal
Exibit A
Crazed

I don't want to go crazy with blushes so I feel that between thee three I should be covered for whatever look I want to do. I may also get a more darker brown one.

I'm nw45

I would say Lovejoy would complete it for you. I have it and I almost have to force myself to put it down.

cutiebe2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I would say Lovejoy would complete it for you. I have it and I almost have to force myself to put it down.

thanks! I looked on the website and Lovejoy seems to be what I am looking for!

Has anyone tried the new one? Dolce Vita?

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
dolce vita is awesome its really similar to mac's loverush

Well damn. I really wanted it until you said that. Sigh...

marielle78

Taj Mahal
Crazed
Exhibit A
Torrid (the black girl's Orgasm)
deep throat
Taos
Cactus flower
Albatross/love joy set

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by marielle78
Taj Mahal
Crazed
Exhibit A
Torrid (the black girl's Orgasm)
deep throat
Taos
Cactus flower
Albatross/love joy set

Lol, that's how I feel about Outlaw.

Tendertoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by na_pink
Thanks for all your answers

So noone is loving the cotton candy pink shades ?

I only have one Nars blush and it's Desire. I love this color although it DOES look a little bright in the pan. It brightens up my face when I put on bronzer.

M.A.C. head.

I've had my eye on Taj Mahal for a few weeks now.

Hubby says that we can go shopping on pay day and that's tomorrow, so don't be surprised if I come back ranting about how amazing it is LOL

na_pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendertoni
I only have one Nars blush and it's Desire. I love this color although it DOES look a little bright in the pan. It brightens up my face when I put on bronzer.

Thanks for that review =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I've had my eye on Taj Mahal for a few weeks now.

Hubby says that we can go shopping on pay day and that's tomorrow, so don't be surprised if I come back ranting about how amazing it is LOL

Hope you like it !!

Well since I couldnt choose between three different colours, im going to get them all: So my list is

Exhibit A
Taos
Taj Mahal
Crazed
Cactus Flower
Outlaw
Mounia
Desire
Torrid
Angelika
Lovejoy

i hope i like them lol

Akhirah

I recently purchases Taos and its is awesome on my NC50 skin tone, its the most gorgeous peachy colour and totally transforms my face, it adds more than just colour it makes you look like your glowing from within its such a pretty colour. If your looking for feminine and pretty go for taos. Also i had to add that Nars blushes and so much better than Mac's they are so pigmented and havea better texture.