a guys make up case...

allan_willb

Okay...While looking over my collection please remember I just got into mac only last year and I just love mac and I love doing make up.And i can't believe I forgot my pigments!!UGhhhhhh...thats ok...but yea this is it...for now....oh yea, sorry no 100% full discription if u wanna know what something is then just ask thanks, Allan

dsc075370hq.jpg

dsc075395bq.jpg

dsc075402cf.jpg

dsc075420ju.jpg

dsc075432ky.jpg

dsc075453cz.jpg

aznsmurfy

NICE! I really like your stash! Kinda wish I had a stash like that
greengrin.gif
Do you keep your brushes in the plastic sleeve or was that just for the pics?
smiles.gif

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsmurfy
NICE! I really like your stash! Kinda wish I had a stash like that
greengrin.gif
Do you keep your brushes in the plastic sleeve or was that just for the pics?
smiles.gif

i usually only keep my big face/blush brushes in the plastic sleeves like the $42.00 187 stippling brush,and the 150 powder brush and 174 pro contouring brush their my most favs.

mspixieears

I only looked at the first image (still looking) and you already have more brushes than me! Wow! You've got to get round to labelling them for our benefit! If you don't mind, of course.

heenx0x0

Well let's see, you only got into MAC last year yet you have 3 times as much stuff as I do! You should be soooo proud of you collection!! You have a really kick ass brush collection too, and I also keep some of my brushes in their plastic! The larger brushes retain their shape and stay in really good condition when kept in their packaging. Yay for us smarties that figured that out!! lol

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by heenx0x0
Well let's see, you only got into MAC last year yet you have 3 times as much stuff as I do! You should be soooo proud of you collection!! You have a really kick ass brush collection too, and I also keep some of my brushes in their plastic! The larger brushes retain their shape and stay in really good condition when kept in their packaging. Yay for us smarties that figured that out!! lol

strobe cream is the best ever!It's infused with a lot of vitamins so it's really good for your skin...Face or body but mostly face.I love it's shimmer!!!

Thanks for the comments!My collection has grown a lot since I posted this so I'm gonna repost my whole collection again monday!