a guys make up case...

MACmermaid

oooh great collection! i drooled a little over your MSFs!
eyelove.gif

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Oooohh I want that Diana Brush! Wanna swap for some pigment samples?!
winks.gif
greengrin.gif

sorry but i cant...i got it on ebay for 20 bucks...check it out

brandi

allan! your collection rocks the fricken house! i know you have a lot more from this! repost! hehehe and dont forget your pigments next time okay!? see this is where all your money goes to! mines too! it's just sad sometimes... it could have been a down payment on a brand new car! oh well!

aznsmurfy

I second a repost!
greengrin.gif
You got it on eBay for 20 bucks. .? I sold one for 20 bucks and mailed it to Hawaii. . .haha was that you?
winks.gif

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsmurfy
I second a repost!
greengrin.gif
You got it on eBay for 20 bucks. .? I sold one for 20 bucks and mailed it to Hawaii. . .haha was that you?
winks.gif

I bought a set of 4 brushes total.Including the pro 174 brush.I know another girl on here that got hers for 20 bucks too!Maybe it was you.If it was HI!And are you selling anything else?How much did that brush retail for anyways?I know I got a deal.But does anyone know how much that brush was?

allan_willb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobella
what are the msf's?

MSF=Mineralized Skin Finish

The last ones that came out were from Lingerie BUT there are more comming out this summer!

ShirleyK

wow, nice collection... I love it and I saw a blue shadesticks, what's the name? can do a swatch for me? it's nice...

SChotgurrl

LOVE this! And I love the e/s stickers inside the palette! I dunno how many times I had to take one out and look at the name of it
smiles.gif
I'm stealing this crafty idea
winks.gif