Albatross-I want it! Is it a must have?

wannabelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
may i be so rude as to ask what shade foundation u wear in MAC (or MUFE)? (cuz i never thought of silver either, so i might pass on this) Thanks

i'm NC25
hope this helps! the only part where they work is on the bridge of my nose where it makes my nose look a little sharper that's it
th_dunno.gif

LoveMU

I thought that albatross was a whitish gold color. I love it, beautiful, natural, can wear it during the day and it doesn't look to glittery

MissResha

albatross gives you that magazine glow. its insanely gorgeous yet so subtle. people are like "what....hmmm....there's something amazing about her skin but...i cant put my finger on it..."

its very fab.

lukinamama

is there anyone with nw skin that likes Albatros?is accentuate from sculpt and shape powder close in color to Albatros?

TISH1124

It is not close IMO...and it is matte compared to Albatross..I will try to swatch it later today...But those colors are had to get a good pic of because they are so light ...Same color family sorta ...but not really, again IMO

shyste

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
I love my MSFs, but I prefer Albatross when I want a soft natural-looking glow. I don't apply it all over the cheekbone - instead I use my 109 brush and lightly apply some at the very top of my cheekbones (over blush). It creates a soft sheen and sculpts the face without looking overly glittery
smiles.gif

I use it the same way on top of cheekbones over my blush and I also use it as a highlight color on my eyes as well..imo best ever..it is multifuctional if u ask me....

Terry74

I've never used other highlighters, so I can't compare it to others...but Albatross is amazing. I love using it for highlighting cheek-bones but also for make a matte blush livelier. Its colour is unique, a gorgeous mix of gold and silver!

TISH1124

NC45
(Both Heavily applied)
Top (Accentuate)
Bottom (Albatross)

albatross.jpg

Top (Vanilla Pigment)
Bottom( Albatross)

100_6448.jpg

DirtyPlum

I bought it earlier on... I have always believed Nars blushers/powders are far superior than MACs. And this has confirmed it, I also bought Luster which is divine. I dont know why I didnt buy them before. woop!

ninaxmac

I just ordered this >.< bad me! But I am excited for it to get here and play with!....now just need to find the right brush to use this with.

OfficerJenny

If you can get ahold of it
love.gif

Really, though, any brush would work. I prefer Fan brushes for my highlighters, it just gives a really light dusting and it's lovely.
I also use it on my eyes with a smudger/pencil brush, or a big fluffy brush to highlight my brows.
smiles.gif

gigiopolis

Thanks Tish for the swatches! Yeah Albatross looks better than both of them since it has a warmer, more flattering quality to it.

I think I'm going to get this the next time I'm at the Nars counter.
greengrin.gif