Albatross-I want it! Is it a must have?

michelle79

I must have this. You Specktra ladies are bankrupting me!
lol.gif

elektra513

It is definitely a must-have. I have used it every single day since I bought it. I apply with the Ita brush to highlight as well.

xxAngelxx

I've been wanting this but never really thought I "needed" this, so I keep passing on it, but now, I'M GONNA GET IT. It looks so pretty!

Krasevayadancer

This is awesome because its a subtle way to highlight. Dolce Vita is amazing, but I have definitely put this over it to give a subtle glimmer for night-time wear :-D

PRiNCiPESSAx4

I heart Albatross. I use it for a suble highlight as suggested, or to add a little shimmer to a matte blush when I want a bit of light. It was a bit pricey for something I don't use constantly like a blush, but it'll last forever!

pink_lily82

I've been eyeing Albatross for a while but now I think I might have to get it because of the all the raves! I would love to have this to highlight my cheekbones.

metal_romantic

I have the Dior Detective Chic highlighter and Revlon Skinlights loose powder, so do I need this too?
th_confused_new.gif

Part of me wants it, the other part wants to not be broke. Lol.

Soire

It is so pretty that everyone should have it. I use it every day and I love the way it makes my skin glow
love.gif

igswonderworld

I just got it at my NARS counter and I gotta tell you: IT IS GORGEOUS!!! It's gonna be my HG highlighter. I tried it over Cactus Flower cream blush and it gave me the freshest glow I've ever seen. Can't wait to get a tan and try this baby with a golden or a poppy colored dress.

Yay for gorgeousness!!!!!

just.nicki

Ugh.

I'll just add this to my long, long list of things I want to buy just as soon as I get my hands on some funds. lol! Thank God for summer jobs, I haven't found a hi-lighter that works well on me during the day...I always feel they look too glittery.

Now, after reading this thread, I'm totally sold on Albatross. <3

Blushbaby

I got it a week ago. It's lovely. I wore it over Ambering Rose on Sat night and it bounced off my cheeks. Well worth the money!!