All Things Sephora

shontay07108

She did say it was because if the gondola, but to me that's ridic if other stores got it together. This was Herald Sq for Pete's sake! She could have talked to the moon and back and I wouldn't have taken her seriously since I know she's the UD rep but my thing is, is Anastasia not waterproof? I like that aspect. Tbh I use Wet n Wild pencil, lol, works fine. I have a NYX Skinny but I think the color is too light, can't remember. I also have their brow marker. I tried Sephora's once and their darkest wasn't enough for me so I was going to buy either ABH, since I tried it on Thurs., or UD. Or get the darkest of NYX, ha! What do you use? As I was saying before, I change up every so often depending on how I want them to look between dramatic and natural. I think dramatic was a phase, I don't think it's really me.
I don't know if it claims to be waterproof or not, but I've been using it for a few years and they've never come off. Not through rain, sweat or the occasional, accidental rubbing. I placed an order late last night finally so I can get that sample of the ysl blur primer. I want to love it, but I also don't want to love it so I can save my money to spend on something else. :haha:

Monsy

I placed an order late last night finally so I can get that sample of the ysl blur primer. I want to love it, but I also don't want to love it so I can save my money to spend on something else.
girlhaha.gif
I didn't like it at all. Silicone slick.

shontay07108

Yeah, I read that. It was really important for me to get my hands on that sample before I commit to buying. I haven't had much luck with YSL face products. I wish there was a mini of the blur perfector for me to try, too.

montREALady

I don't know if it claims to be waterproof or not, but I've been using it for a few years and they've never come off. Not through rain sweat or the occasional, accidental rubbing. I placed an order late last night finally so I can get that sample of the ysl blur primer. I want to love it, but I also don't want to love it so I can save my money to spend on something else. :haha:
Thanks so now I guess it just depends on which one I can get on sale with some sort of code, lol.

Vineetha

Yeah, I read that. It was really important for me to get my hands on that sample before I commit to buying. I haven't had much luck with YSL face products. I wish there was a mini of the blur perfector for me to try, too.
The VIBBLUR code didnt work???? It comes with both samples!!(perfector & primer)

Ernie

Anybody getting goodies from the epic rewards starting tomorrow ? I'm looking at the YSL reward, all those eye shadows! :bigstar:

shontay07108

Anybody getting goodies from the epic rewards starting tomorrow ? I'm looking at the YSL reward, all those eye shadows! :bigstar:
I was going to try and get the Givenchy set, but I don't really want it. It's best to just save and hope I can move up far enough for something really awesome. I really wish I had 5000 points right now.
Ah yes Trends is the new code!! VIBBLUR gives both the new primer samples!! Not sure if its OOS by now. I couldnt check because i already redeemed it once!
I just tried it and it's still available. If it's still available tomorrow I might place another order. :eek:hboy:

Shars

The VIBBLUR code didnt work???? It comes with both samples!!(perfector & primer)

I thought it was so sneaking that they were offering the primer by itself under the TRENDS code when VIBBLUR was still working. Maybe it was so regular BIs could get? I ordered like Thursday and it was still working.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ernie

Anybody getting goodies from the epic rewards starting tomorrow ? I'm looking at the YSL reward, all those eye shadows!
bigstar.gif
Gosh! I forgot about those already. Good thing I'm going to be up late-ish doing some work so hopefully I can catch the Givenchy set. I wish I had more points so I could have gotten the Giorgio Armani one too.

KiKi Kontour

i was gonna go for the givenchy rewards myself but im gonna just save it. at the rate im goin i'll have about 3k by the end of the year so i dnt wanna jump the gun at the first thing smokin!!!

jenise

I love both the ysl primer and Perfector! . Think I'm gonna try for the Tory burch since nothing else is really calling out to me

LiliV

I'm trying for the Givenchy set, it has a few colors I've actually wanted to pick up for a while and just haven't gotten around to

Icecaramellatte

I'm going to skip the epic rewards. I have a little over 2000 but its the 5000 rewards I want. The Armani in particular. The good thing is I was about to redeem 700 in points right before I saw the posting here. It made me rethink that. It's funny I'm been redeeming a lot more than usual. I even got a 100 point perk at the Rouge event. I think I'll just save it for the mini perfumes. I like those. There's 2 up now I just may get.

Ernie

I was going to try and get the Givenchy set, but I don't really want it. It's best to just save and hope I can move up far enough for something really awesome. I really wish I had 5000 points right now. I just tried it and it's still available. If it's still available tomorrow I might place another order. :eek:hboy:
What do you like from the 5000 point offerings? I wonder how long it will be till the next time they offer these kind of rewards.

Medgal07

That wasn't my experience at all. I use one very short pump for my entire face----and my face is huge!!!!
girlhaha.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

You only need the tiniest amount - anything of that consistency that you pile on will make you feel like you're doing an Ad for OPEC itself!!!!