All Things Sephora

Icecaramellatte

Oh I can't believe I let that MUFE palette sell out on me. That's what I get for dragging my heels. Now I kinda don't want anything.
blah.gif

Icecaramellatte

I'm hoping it's one of those deals where stuff goes out of stock during an event but turns up after it's over. It won't let me put in an email notification so that's not a good sign.

honey b

Ugh! I am really not liking the changes made to the Sephora canada site. Ever since they got a warehouse in Canada there are so many products that you used to be able to order that you can't now. To make matters worse, the only item they have from the Nars fall collection is Telesto! You can't get any of the lip glosses or blush or eyeshadow sticks or Pasiphae even though they are available on the US one. That never used to be an issue with Nars products. That on top of the crappy Canadian "Mega points rewards" is really making want to take my money elsewhere. This is getting irritating. Hopefully they'll show up eventually.

Ajigglin

Noooo! Aren't they $100? I got the cage heels for $43, the BCBGs were $37, so $120 total. I'm in shock. I also grabbed a pair of Steve Madden combat boots in store for $50. They always get me with the one day sales but it's been forever since I bought shoes so I feel I am justified! Lol ANYWAYS BACK TO SEPHORA TALKS. I grabbed Ole three little wonders set tonight. This stuff has been amazing! I used up that "7 day kit" which lasted me a couple weeks and wow, my skin has never looked better. I also swatched the new Too Faced foundation (which i wasnt expecting to love!) and tried out the Clarins beauty flash at Monsy's suggestion. I'm impressed. Too bad my trip got cut short by a hungry little munchkin! Another day... *birdman hand rub*
That birdman hand rub solidified your status as Friend in My Head.

montREALady

Anybody getting goodies from the epic rewards starting tomorrow ? I'm looking at the YSL reward, all those eye shadows! :bigstar:
I only have 1019 points since I've only started taking Sephora seriously since joining here in March :haha: I was going to try for the Becca one since I love her stuff but I bought CPop last week so I may not even bother. Is it at midnight (pst or est) or one of those things you have to keep stalking all freaking day??

Yazmin

When the VIBBLUR code was still active, it only allowed me a choice of one or the other, not both.

Still trying to decide between the Tory Burch and Armani perks.

JulieDiva

Is it at midnight? or in the wee hours of the morning that the epic rewards goes live? do we have any idea? jhaha

Vineetha

When the VIBBLUR code was still active, it only allowed me a choice of one or the other, not both. Still trying to decide between the Tory Burch and Armani perks.
The code will pop up both the option giving an illusion that we can choose only one lol :haha: but it lets add both the samples and submit!!

Ernie

I only have 1019 points since I've only started taking Sephora seriously since joining here in March :haha: I was going to try for the Becca one since I love her stuff but I bought CPop last week so I may not even bother. Is it at midnight (pst or est) or one of those things you have to keep stalking all freaking day??
I'm loving Champ Pop as well, it's gorgeous! Who the heck knows when they will decide to put it up.
Is it at midnight?  or in the wee hours of the morning that the epic rewards goes live? do we have any idea? jhaha
No clue!

elegant-one

That wasn't my experience at all. I use one very short pump for my entire face----and my face is huge!!!!
girlhaha.gif

You only need the tiniest amount - anything of that consistency that you pile on will make you feel like you're doing an Ad for OPEC itself!!!!
girlhaha.gif

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif

LOVES them both!

awickedshape

Anybody still watching ANTM??????????????? :lol: I can't ever stop as I am addicted to it :lmao:
I try to watch it because I admire Tyra and I like the challenges but the contestants are a bit annoying lol Nyle acts a bit goofy but he looks like he could be doing D&G cologne ads already

Yazmin

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha
The code will pop up both the option giving an illusion that we can choose only one lol
girlhaha.gif
but it lets add both the samples and submit!!

Welp, guess I'm out of luck then. The code can only be redeemed once.

awickedshape

:haha: Yes! I agree. Tyra is so beautiful! I just wish they didn't cry all the time LOL! I'm just watching the first show - I record it.
She is! It's quite a mix; a few high-strung individuals in there. I'm curious to see how they change their appearances. I never notice the guys but Nyle just has A Look lol