All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Haha! We did get HER one, but of course she took it off constantly. We got plenty of happy birthdays though! And she got the royal treatment at the princess salon. Plus trick or treating. It was quite the trip. I wish they had that when I was five! Hahaha.
happybirthday.gif
Sounds like you had a blast!!!!

shontay07108

[COLOR=EE82EE] They clash with my decor----if they matched I'd have been all over them.[/COLOR]:haha:      [COLOR=EE82EE]You look mighty cute in your new Avi & CONGRATS on the new job!!!  When do you start???[/COLOR]
I don't know yet. I have to get back to boss lady tomorrow. I'm hoping she gives me the rest of the week to get myself together. :haha: I'm speechless @ you and your decor. :p Nothing matches with anything up in here. :lol:

Shars

I am beyond furious with UPS right now.

I normally get orders next day even with ground shipping due to my proximity to a warehouse location. I hit the deadline Friday, which means I should've gotten this order Monday. It arrived in my town Sunday morning. It's been sitting there ever since.

UPS just slapped a THURSDAY date on it. WTAF.

Something similar to this happened with my F&F Sephora order. I ordered before the cut-off and the Friday and even paid the $5.95 for guaranteed one-day shipping. The estimated delivery date quoted on the website was the Monday. By midnight Monday, the package hadn't showed up and the tracking suggested that the package had not been received by UPS as yet. I called Sephora and they tried to tell me that I need to leave one day for processing. I was like don't bring that crap - processing is included and it's all one business day. She then told me I would get it the following day by close of business. She tried to buy me off with a "gift" of 100 point. I nearly yelled at her. I demanded my shipping fee returned and they refunded that. It's just ridiculous. Don't offer me 2 days shipping if you can't guarantee it. If there's a problem don't bull**** me - apologise and get my replacement package to me by overnight if you have to! Sorry for the rant but I know how you feel. *sigh*
Thanks! Its revlon matte balm in shameless.I used an instagram filter so its not 100% true to color.
I've had that exact product for 2 years and it's still unopened, sitting in its plastic. I need to correct that lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

The red handles are why I keep looking at that brush set.
I love the red handles too! I have two out of the 3 in the set already, though. I'm more interested in getting some more Wayne Goss brushes even though I've only played with my Holiday set so far lol.

SassyWonder

So with the sale coming up I got my list ready already lol. Beside me spending all that money within the last 2 weeks at Sephora o needed to branch off and get something else. I just got my puma fenty creepers that RiRi designed and collaborated with them on. They are so cute. I can't wait to wear them with a beat face and a cute outfit
8c1aa924_image.jpeg
I want them so bad and can't find them.

starletta8

Something similar to this happened with my F&F Sephora order. I ordered before the cut-off and the Friday and even paid the $5.95 for guaranteed one-day shipping. The estimated delivery date quoted on the website was the Monday. By midnight Monday, the package hadn't showed up and the tracking suggested that the package had not been received by UPS as yet. I called Sephora and they tried to tell me that I need to leave one day for processing. I was like don't bring that crap - processing is included and it's all one business day. She then told me I would get it the following day by close of business. She tried to buy me off with a "gift" of 100 point. I nearly yelled at her. I demanded my shipping fee returned and they refunded that. It's just ridiculous. Don't offer me 2 days shipping if you can't guarantee it. If there's a problem don't bull**** me - apologise and get my replacement package to me by overnight if you have to! Sorry for the rant but I know how you feel. *sigh*
I've had that exact product for 2 years and it's still unopened, sitting in its plastic. I need to correct that lol.

They're trying to tell me it hadn't shipped when um... it's 5 miles from my house. I just wanted a warehouse inquiry at UPS. I know NM will do that for you with FedEx. No reason for Sephora to not do it!

Shars

They're trying to tell me it hadn't shipped when um... it's 5 miles from my house. I just wanted a warehouse inquiry at UPS. I know NM will do that for you with FedEx. No reason for Sephora to not do it!
Nordies does it as well and apologises profusely! Then they send you a free label to return the original package if it ever shows up.

shontay07108

I got the Sephora one! I swatched it yesterday and love ALL the colours. I don't have any of the permanent ones in the set. I also want the Ulta set (which is also available on Beauty.com and Stila's website). Stila currently has a 25% off sale (code 25off) but I'm going to wait for Beauty.com's 20% off sale since they don't charge me tax. The Sephora set is also available on Stila's website! I want like 3 of the Ulta sets and another of the Sephora set to split up for gifts lol. I NEVER EVER receive coupons from Ulta, much less their emails. To add salt to that burn, they have an error code in my account so I can never use my card online. I can only buy from them instore. :eek:hboy: Something similar to this happened with my F&F Sephora order. I ordered before the cut-off and the Friday and even paid the $5.95 for guaranteed one-day shipping. The estimated delivery date quoted on the website was the Monday. By midnight Monday, the package hadn't showed up and the tracking suggested that the package had not been received by UPS as yet. I called Sephora and they tried to tell me that I need to leave one day for processing. I was like don't bring that crap - processing is included and it's all one business day. She then told me I would get it the following day by close of business. She tried to buy me off with a "gift" of 100 point. I nearly yelled at her. I demanded my shipping fee returned and they refunded that. It's just ridiculous. Don't offer me 2 days shipping if you can't guarantee it. If there's a problem don't bull**** me - apologise and get my replacement package to me by overnight if you have to! Sorry for the rant but I know how you feel. *sigh* I've had that exact product for 2 years and it's still unopened, sitting in its plastic. I need to correct that lol. I love the red handles too! I have two out of the 3 in the set already, though. I'm more interested in getting some more Wayne Goss brushes even though I've only played with my Holiday set so far lol.
Which one of the Stila lip sets is supposed to be bright?

Shars

Not anymore. Nordstrom sends USPS First Class mail, minimal-to-no tracking.
You mean for regular packages or replacements? I paid extra for two-day shipping and the package didn't come - UPS claimed they never received it but we found out later it had actually been received and delivered by THEM. They send me another overnight by UPS.

shontay07108

[COLOR=EE82EE] Translation---shop some more and sleep in as much as possible of the rest of the week before I start this job.[/COLOR]:haha:    :lmao: [COLOR=EE82EE]I'm all OCD that way[/COLOR]:roflmao:
Exactly! I've taken a long break from working and I need to psych myself up for dealing with people and not being able to tell them where to go and how to get there.

Medgal07

I got the Sephora one! I swatched it yesterday and love ALL the colours. I don't have any of the permanent ones in the set. I also want the Ulta set (which is also available on Beauty.com and Stila's website). Stila currently has a 25% off sale (code 25off) but I'm going to wait for Beauty.com's 20% off sale since they don't charge me tax. The Sephora set is also available on Stila's website! I want like 3 of the Ulta sets and another of the Sephora set to split up for gifts lol.
I NEVER EVER receive coupons from Ulta, much less their emails. To add salt to that burn, they have an error code in my account so I can never use my card online. I can only buy from them instore.
ohboy.gif

I love the red handles too! I have two out of the 3 in the set already, though. I'm more interested in getting some more Wayne Goss brushes even though I've only played with my Holiday set so far lol.
Exactly! This seems to be happening to them pretty frequently. They act as if no one would notice or that it wouldn't matter. Provide the service that you tout---if you
can't deliver it than don't promote it!

starletta8

You mean for regular packages or replacements? I paid extra for two-day shipping and the package didn't come - UPS claimed they never received it but we found out later it had actually been received and delivered by THEM. They send me another overnight by UPS.

It's their new default.