All Things Sephora

shontay07108

The Birchbox one is the only bright one. The others are neutral/vampy. You mean for regular packages or replacements? I paid extra for two-day shipping and the package didn't come - UPS claimed they never received it but we found out later it had actually been received and delivered by THEM. They send me another overnight by UPS.
Thanks, I just ordered it. I also got the in the balm of your hand set. I love thebalm, so it seems like a cool palette to have. I also signed up for birchbox b/c what the hell? It can't be worse than ipsy.
[COLOR=EE82EE]   Good luck with that Sis-----you're not packing heat are you?[/COLOR]:haha:  
:haha:

Twinkle_Twinkle

@Shars when is the Beauty.com sale? I would hold off on the NARS and Stila products I want but I'm afraid the sale might not happen and then I would have missed the VIBR sale opportunity to get them.

ETA: From the Temptalia archives it looks like it should overlap with the VIBR sale.

montREALady

So with the sale coming up I got my list ready already lol. Beside me spending all that money within the last 2 weeks at Sephora o needed to branch off and get something else. I just got my puma fenty creepers that RiRi designed and collaborated with them on. They are so cute. I can't wait to wear them with a beat face and a cute outfit
8c1aa924_image.jpeg
I almost got them when they launched but I do better with high-tops since I have skinny legs :haha:

montREALady

You are fellow Ulta- lover!!  :shake: :eyelove: .  The thing is - I get like everything there too.. Shampoo, conditioner, styling products.. makeup.. (some) skincare.. I never buy my hair care products at my salon - they are overpriced.. but Ulta constantly has sales on them, plus you can use coupons on them..  So I accumulate a lot of points that way too.. and I try to buy when they do bonus points. You are so lucky to get it shipped to you fairly quickly.. I used to be impatient about it, but I have learned to calm down.. I remember we discussed this before - but remember when they were going to partner with shoprunner?.. ... I keep thinking about how awesome that would have been.. sighs.. oh well.. Yes! The shipping with Hautelook is ridiculous because not only do you have to wait until the sale ends... the way they do it - is the company (let's say Morphe) sends the merchandise to hautelook's warehouse, then hautelook packs it up and ships it to you..   So you have to wait for it to be shipped from Morphe to Hautelook, then from Hautelook's warehouse to you.. LOL.. That is why they always put that delivery will take 2-3 weeks. I will say hautelook has AWESOME customer service.. I got two - 3 pc sets of brushes from Morphe.. two were broken out of one set.. and the other set had powder coming out of it, as if it had been used.. I took pictures of it and contacted their customer service and they did not even want to see the pictures.. they refunded me for both sets and told me I did not need to send them back.. RE: Becca poured perfectors - personally, I don't care for them.. they just sort of sit on the face and slide off within 30 minutes.. I have tried to set them with powder highlights and they just do not work for me.. but that's just my opinion/experience. You are so lucky !!
Were they going to partner with Shoprunner?? That would have been awesome!! I have it and would love to use it more, lol. Okay re Becca Poured, I much prefer powder anyway. Thx.

stormborn

I was so excited for Mauvember but those photos make it look much more pink than I had anticipated. I think I'm going to mull over this overnight and see if any more swatches pop up by tomorrow. If anyone would like me to order one for them, feel free to PM me.

Shars

@Shars when is the Beauty.com sale? I would hold off on the NARS and Stila products I want but I'm afraid the sale might not happen and then I would have missed the VIBR sale opportunity to get them.

ETA: From the Temptalia archives it looks like it should overlap with the VIBR sale.
Yes, it's usually the same time as the Sephora VIB sale. I prefer ordering from them because they don't charge me tax and I can use Shoprunner and get free 2 day shipping. Well now Sephora has flash, that latter one isn't so much of a perk but Shoprunner has never let me down yet. If Beauty.com has the NARS stuff out by that time, I'd say get it unless you wanted to spread your purchases. If not, you'll have a second bite at the cherry during their F&F sale which has been over Thanksgiving weekend for the past 3 or 4 years!

Medgal07

Well that sucks! Their old shipping took long enough as is. If they would stop sending the bloody samples separately from your order and would use appropriately sized boxes, they wouldn't have a high shipping bill!

Nice! I want to order the Birchbox Stila set and some other sets but the way I have been spending, I need to chill lol. I went to an outlet mall last week and bought like 4 handbags among all the other things I bought on my trip. *sigh*
Yes, it's usually the same time as the Sephora VIB sale. I prefer ordering from them because they don't charge me tax and I can use Shoprunner and get free 2 day shipping. Well now Sephora has flash, that latter one isn't so much of a perk but Shoprunner has never let me down yet. If Beauty.com has the NARS stuff out by that time, I'd say get it unless you wanted to spread your purchases. If not, you'll have a second bite at the cherry during their F&F sale which has been over Thanksgiving weekend for the past 3 or 4 years!
iagree.gif
They need to over haul that whole dumb system!!!

MaryJane

Has anyone purchased the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid lipstick in Lolita recently (after the 'bad' batch)? There is a pic on KVD instagram that shows it being must rosier - if that is truly the color I'd like to purchase it.

There are soo many pics out there, I'm trying to figure out if what Sephora is selling now is the browner version or the rosier version.

Thanks!

Sabrunka

Has anyone purchased the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid lipstick in Lolita recently (after the 'bad' batch)? There is a pic on KVD instagram that shows it being must rosier - if that is truly the color I'd like to purchase it.

There are soo many pics out there, I'm trying to figure out if what Sephora is selling now is the browner version or the rosier version.

Thanks!
Okay, so the original batch of Lolita was a rosy nude, less brown than now. The "bad" batch was really brown and quite dark, and now, the most recent batch (third times a charm, right??) is a pinky brown. On me it settles quite brown but in photos it has a pinky tinge to it. It's darker than the original release but lighter than the bad batch. I posted photos of me wearing the most recent release in the KVD thread if you want to check it out! They should be on the second last or last page.

MaryJane

Okay, so the original batch of Lolita was a rosy nude, less brown than now. The "bad" batch was really brown and quite dark, and now, the most recent batch (third times a charm, right??) is a pinky brown. On me it settles quite brown but in photos it has a pinky tinge to it. It's darker than the original release but lighter than the bad batch. I posted photos of me wearing the most recent release in the KVD thread if you want to check it out! They should be on the second last or last page.
Thanks for the info!! You told me what I wanted to hear - that it's lighter than the bad batch. I did see your pics in the KVD thread and was very happy to read that you're wearing the most recent batch (BTW, it looks great on you). It looks like a very wearable combination of brown and pink. So happy I decided to order it.

msvluvsmac

I got the Sephora one! I swatched it yesterday and love ALL the colours. I don't have any of the permanent ones in the set. I also want the Ulta set (which is also available on Beauty.com and Stila's website). Stila currently has a 25% off sale (code 25off) but I'm going to wait for Beauty.com's 20% off sale since they don't charge me tax. The Sephora set is also available on Stila's website! I want like 3 of the Ulta sets and another of the Sephora set to split up for gifts lol.
I NEVER EVER receive coupons from Ulta, much less their emails. To add salt to that burn, they have an error code in my account so I can never use my card online. I can only buy from them instore.
ohboy.gif
What's up with these error codes? I have one on my account at Nine West so I always have to order over the phone or go into the store (which there is only one near me). CS can't explain why I have the error code.

shizzelly

I started shopping more at ULTA this year and became a Platinum member. I shop there the most when they have 3X and 5X points so I can accumulate points faster.
I went in store last week and bought an Angel perfume gift set and only paid $9 (original price $89) because I had accumulated points. I also used my 20% coupon and got the CHI flatiron that was on sale for $50 for $40 (original price $150).
I'd be in so much trouble of Sephora's point system was like ULTA's.
2cents.gif

Edit: Their distribution center is only a state away from me so I get my shipments pretty quickly but I shop in store most of the time because there are several nearby.
I love that Ulta sends out 20% coupons multiple times a year and their points system is awesome. I'd much rather get $$$ off my purchase than tiny little samples.
Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady
I like when they drop the minimum to $25! I know, it's probably saving my pockets too.

I think I'm waiting too. Have you ever tried Becca's Poured formula? I see they have Pearl in that...

Yea the $25 minimum I can deal with especially because they actually have good products under $5 incase I need to add something to meet the shipping requirement. I do not have any of the poured, I'm not really into cream highlights but I've heard the pressed pearl is coming out next spring in a single.
Quote: Originally Posted by stormborn

I was so excited for Mauvember but those photos make it look much more pink than I had anticipated. I think I'm going to mull over this overnight and see if any more swatches pop up by tomorrow. If anyone would like me to order one for them, feel free to PM me.
Sent you a PM!
cheerleader.gif

EDIT: Messaging is being weird, let me know if you go my PM or not!

Vandekamp

I love that Ulta sends out 20% coupons multiple times a year and their points system is awesome. I'd much rather get $$$ off my purchase than tiny little samples.
Yea the $25 minimum I can deal with especially because they actually have good products under $5 incase I need to add something to meet the shipping requirement. I do not have any of the poured, I'm not really into cream highlights but I've heard the pressed pearl is coming out next spring in a single.
Sent you a PM!
cheerleader.gif

EDIT: Messaging is being weird, let me know if you go my PM or not!
I hope eventually that Sephora will jump on the bandwagon.

YarahFlower

Currently losing my mind at Sephora! They got most of the new NARS steven klein collection in!
c06f2ba0_IMG_20151028_101102.jpeg
e3e311d1_IMG_20151028_101111.jpeg
d307c968_IMG_20151028_101123.jpeg
This set of swatches are all mixed up lol! To the far left is the highlight shade in the dual blush duo, and to the far right is the blush from the dual blush duo! The middle swatches are Stud e/s and never too late e/s. The bottom three swatches are two out of the three lippies (Besame Mucho not out on the floor yet, I don't know the names of the other two lipsticks) The deeper gloss is Provoke.
a32994e1_IMG_20151028_102144.jpeg
The set of swatches below are in order. Top to bottom: Stud. Never too later. And Vengeful Dual blush duo!
83525869_IMG_20151028_101646.jpeg
They got a shipment in today containing the rest of the collection, but it hasn't been unboxed yet and won't be put out until tomorrow! I'm coming back tomorrow, lol :)