All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

I thought hubs was going to have to take me to the hospital last night my stomach pains were so severe, but I hate hospitals & doctors so I toughed it out & I feel so much better today. :nope: I even ran this afternoon since I couldn't yesterday because I felt so bad. Thanks for being there Sis :frenz: :heart:
glad you're feeling better

Medgal07

Thanks Meddy!
friends.gif

Prettypackages

I did! It's a keeper. I think it'll be especially good for work. Hey, that green bag is on my saves list! :lol:
Coolness! So it's sturdy? I like that one because the handles are long. Plus I don't have a green bag! Lol
Spot cleaning and then deep cleaning very minimally in regards to frequency.  Never fully getting the brushes wet.  And....the London Brush Company Solid Brush Shampoo.  I was happy to hear that b/c I had just ordered it from Alcone or some such place.  Now Beautylish sells it, so free shipping with no minimum.
cool thanks. What do you spot clean with?
If you've ever used the peppermint Dr. Bronners on your *entire* body than you'll know it can burn certain...parts...like hell. I'm not surprised its too harsh for brushes! 
LOL I'VE made this mistake

boschicka

Spot cleaning and then deep cleaning very minimally in regards to frequency. Never fully getting the brushes wet. And....the London Brush Company Solid Brush Shampoo. I was happy to hear that b/c I had just ordered it from Alcone or some such place. Now Beautylish sells it, so free shipping with no minimum.
cool thanks. What do you spot clean with?
Beauty So Clean Wipeout Brush Cleaner or Parian Spirit

TwiggyPop

Its a really romantic palette ...no pressure, but you NEED 01 neutral mattes too!!! It's perfect! :poke: maybe put it on your wish list and send it out to your loved ones!
I was going to get the cool mattes, but changed my mind at the last minute and ordered bridal satin. I can't wait to get it and play!! My sister came to stay with me a couple days ago and when she saw my makeup stash she first told me I was crazy and I had a problem. After spending a couple hours playing with my makeup she went home and bought almost $200 worth of stuff. Haha! Now she's thinking of getting the neutral mattes.
:wtf:  Why would she do that? She/he is not related to Kylie Jenner. Unbelievable!
Kris Jenner seems to be paying off a lot of people or threatening with legal action. That woman is a nut job!
Did you get the email from Ebates yet?  I know I'm due for a check on 11/15 so I've been keeping an eye out but I haven't gotten anything yet.  I'm definitely getting the gift card since my Sephora cart totals around $300 worth of make up that I don't need but can't pass up.  :sigh:
I still didn't get the email yet.

singer82

Elegant-one glad you are better love. Stomach pains are the worst! Awesome! Looking forward to seeing your list. I love seeing everyone's :) And congrats on your new kitty cat ♡
I just got my 20% off in the mail. Now I'm going to go through the site again looking at everything. :D

bunnypoet

I think you'r correct about the rise in porch piracy!!! UPS was recently hacked and their trucks were being met at pre-known locations and packages stolen.
They could also be gearing up for the holiday season when the most package thefts tend to occur. My F&F ordered arrived overnight---UPS ground and was left on my
doorstep per usual.
It's crazy! Package theft has dramatically increased just in the past year. I keep hearing about it on the local news. I used to not worry about packages being left outside. And now I'm rearranging my schedule (or that of my family members - LOL) to counter the porch pirates. I think this may be an extra incentive for me to curb my spending on makeup and skincare.
heart2.gif

awickedshape

Oh, I missed this. I'm glad you're feeling better, sis! :bouquet: In good news: I got a cat today. Someone put her out and I snatched her up. :heart:
Yay!
Happy 1,000th page! :stars: My most recent Sephora order just shipped UPS Ground with Signature Required. There will probably be someone at my house to sign for it next week, so I'm okay with this shipping option. But this is the first time they required a Signature. I ordered some pet supplies the other day from DrsFosterSmith.com, and they too are now requiring Signature with UPS. I haven't reported any lost or stolen packages in a long time (or never) with these two companies, so I wonder why the sudden shift (maybe because of the recent rise in "porch pirates" in the LA area??).
I can't imagine packages being left on my doorstep. I might never get anything! I saw something on the US news just recently with people caught on camera stealing packages smh

starletta8

Sigh. Pe rebates, only SELECT users have the benefit of gift cards. Nine years and $1300 later, I'm not select enough. Thanks ebates.

Sabrunka

I'm kind of annoyed with the lolita in my mini lolita duo... Lolita II is gorgeous and I love it, but the "original" lolita looks different (AGAIN) than the one I bought back in July of this year! Wtf? Does that mean that there's FOUR different shades of lolita? Or are the minis starting to look like the bad batch from last year? Anyways, it's annoying as I was hoping for it to look like my one from earlier this year but it's quite brown...

MaryJane

I'm kind of annoyed with the lolita in my mini lolita duo... Lolita II is gorgeous and I love it, but the "original" lolita looks different (AGAIN) than the one I bought back in July of this year! Wtf? Does that mean that there's FOUR different shades of lolita? Or are the minis starting to look like the bad batch from last year? Anyways, it's annoying as I was hoping for it to look like my one from earlier this year but it's quite brown...
The full size Lolita I ordered earlier this week arrived yesterday and I am wearing it today. It looks like a chestnut rose w/a hint of brown. It looks like the pic you posted in the KVD thread. It's definitely not the same as the mini Lolita in the duo. I have my suspicions that the Lolita in the duo is from the bad batch.

On a different note, I LOVE Lolita II! I like it even more than Lolita and will definitely pick up a full size.

laurennnxox

I bought my lolita about two months ago and I feel like it's too brown. It looks nothing on me like it does on [@]Sabrunka[/@] (which you look stunning in it, btw!!) and we're both relatively fair skinned ladies. I'm frustrated. I never reach for it. I reach for double dare much more.

Prettypackages

I'm kind of annoyed with the lolita in my mini lolita duo... Lolita II is gorgeous and I love it, but the "original" lolita looks different (AGAIN) than the one I bought back in July of this year! Wtf? Does that mean that there's FOUR different shades of lolita? Or are the minis starting to look like the bad batch from last year?  Anyways, it's annoying as I was hoping for it to look like my one from earlier this year but it's quite brown...
I'd be willing to bet there are four. Lol

montREALady

Me either! It freaks me out! I'm going to start back with the oil conditioning and baby shampoo. Luckily my Dr. Bronner's bar is almost gone so I won't feel like I've wasted money. I have a mini sized version of the liquid but I can use that to do general cleaning. It works wonders on the sink haha.

clap.gif

This is exactly what has been happening. I wear a lot of long wear foundations so it's been even more annoying!!! The beauty blender solid alone isn't enough to get the stain out. I notice it's only certain brushes I get that problem with though.

Shoot. I need to look into this mit. It's way cheaper than the Sigma brush cleansing mat that I've been eyeing!
Yikes! I'm definitely not putting it on my precious Wayne Goss ones!
Exactly what I said when I bought it!