All Things Sephora

elegant-one

And thank you again to @karlaedith! So loving my haul
eyelove.gif
friends.gif
Aww, you're so so sweet!!! I'm happy you love the Besame!!! Thanks

Jayjayy

Has anyone used the Skin Inc samples we got awhile ago...where u can pick 2 different serums? Well, i finally used mine cuz i ran out of my Josie Maran Milk and wanted to wait for a sale and holy balls the serum is all things great in life! LOL I know it's pricey for each bottle but figure I can get the kit with the discount and u use very little. My skin is ultra smooth and not as dry so this may just replace my JM Milk as that thing is pricey too!
Which serums did you select? I used mine and wasn't impressed...in fact, my skin seemed duller. I think I chose the Ceramide and Coenzyme Q10.

Jayjayy

I listened to a conference call from Beautylish when they were launching their limited edition set with Chikuhodo and they said never to use Dr Bronners b/c it's too harsh.
If you've ever used the peppermint Dr. Bronners on your *entire* body than you'll know it can burn certain...parts...like hell. I'm not surprised its too harsh for brushes!

hitchcockblonde

Me either! It freaks me out! I'm going to start back with the oil conditioning and baby shampoo. Luckily my Dr. Bronner's bar is almost gone so I won't feel like I've wasted money. I have a mini sized version of the liquid but I can use that to do general cleaning. It works wonders on the sink haha.

clap.gif

This is exactly what has been happening. I wear a lot of long wear foundations so it's been even more annoying!!! The beauty blender solid alone isn't enough to get the stain out. I notice it's only certain brushes I get that problem with though.

Shoot. I need to look into this mit. It's way cheaper than the Sigma brush cleansing mat that I've been eyeing!
Yikes! I'm definitely not putting it on my precious Wayne Goss ones!
I'll have to try it for all purpose cleaning! I got the big bottle in the almond scent which smells like marzipan and I love it. Sometimes I just open it and smell it lol.