All Things Sephora

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
I'm in on that too. Ahh, who am I kidding..... I asked for so much more than that
girlhaha.gif

th_kiss.gif
Did the 3 of us have a computer virus
greengrin.gif
party.gif
lmao.gif
I think yes!!!!!
type.gif
type.gif
type.gif

awickedshape

I thought hubs was going to have to take me to the hospital last night my stomach pains were so severe, but I hate hospitals & doctors so I toughed it out & I feel so much better today. :nope: I even ran this afternoon since I couldn't yesterday because I felt so bad. Thanks for being there Sis :frenz: :heart:
Glad you're feeling better :frenz:
I've had an item on order for 5 days & it still says processing. I called CS & they said the delay is because its shipping from their brand new warehouse in PA which "isn't quite up to the shipping because it's so new" :huh: I told her that they used to be the best & fast, & so they fixed it & broke it & now people are very unhappy with their service. :eek:hboy:
lol
Girl, get it!! lol. You know you going be spending money on Sephora jus' now! Try this link. You have until November 1st to choose the gift card. Otherwise the rebate will go to your default payment option. [COLOR=CD69A1]https://www.ebates.com/cashstar_giftcard.htm[/COLOR]
You right lol
Ok. I found this again from the Ebates website for those who are wondering when next they will get a payment:
Purchases Posted Between Big Fat Check Sent
Jan 1-Mar 31May 15
Apr 1-June 30Aug 15
July 1-Sept 30Nov 15
Oct 1-Dec 31Feb 15
With the giftcard, you have to elect to convert your rebate to a gift card by November 1st, otherwise, you'll have to wait until your paypal or cheque is processed on November 15th.
Thank you!
I just got my 20% off in the mail. Now I'm going to go through the site again looking at everything. :D
Uh-oh lol

purplerinne

Has anyone used the Skin Inc samples we got awhile ago...where u can pick 2 different serums? Well, i finally used mine cuz i ran out of my Josie Maran Milk and wanted to wait for a sale and holy balls the serum is all things great in life! LOL I know it's pricey for each bottle but figure I can get the kit with the discount and u use very little. My skin is ultra smooth and not as dry so this may just replace my JM Milk as that thing is pricey too!

v0ltagekid

Has anyone used the Skin Inc samples we got awhile ago...where u can pick 2 different serums? Well, i finally used mine cuz i ran out of my Josie Maran Milk and wanted to wait for a sale and holy balls the serum is all things great in life! LOL I know it's pricey for each bottle but figure I can get the kit with the discount and u use very little. My skin is ultra smooth and not as dry so this may just replace my JM Milk as that thing is pricey too!
I used mine (skininc) since Gen beauty (the brand was there and was super generous with me so I gave them a shot) their custom serum is amazing!
I mix my hydrating and brightening one and am super obsessed lol!!

starletta8

Not a happy camper right now. UPS is holding hostage 3 orders of mine from Sephora, including one made a WEEK AGO. I live within a 1 business day service area, so the whole thing is BS.

novocainedreams

:yahoo: Ebates cash back Sephora gift card converted just in time for the VIB sale!! I wish Mr. Rebates didn't take so darn long to add your cash back to your available rebate fund. I would be double happy right meow!
Isn't it the same 90 days? Or is Ebates less than that? I'm cashing in my mr rebates this month for the sale.

Missyrocks

I thought hubs was going to have to take me to the hospital last night my stomach pains were so severe, but I hate hospitals & doctors so I toughed it out & I feel so much better today. :nope: I even ran this afternoon since I couldn't yesterday because I felt so bad. Thanks for being there Sis :frenz: :heart:
So sorry to hear that. Glad you feel better. Wanted to thank you for the Besame recommendation. Loving the Besame. Red. :) And thank you again to @karlaedith! So loving my haul :eyelove:

boschicka

I listened to a conference call from Beautylish when they were launching their limited edition set with Chikuhodo and they said never to use Dr Bronners b/c it's too harsh.

THanks for the confirmation. What did they recommend?
Spot cleaning and then deep cleaning very minimally in regards to frequency. Never fully getting the brushes wet. And....the London Brush Company Solid Brush Shampoo. I was happy to hear that b/c I had just ordered it from Alcone or some such place. Now Beautylish sells it, so free shipping with no minimum.

Mayanas

I LOVE the new Lolita is a beautiful color. Ill be getting the full size and giving both travel size to my sister.

shontay07108

Oh, I missed this. I'm glad you're feeling better, sis! :bouquet: In good news: I got a cat today. Someone put her out and I snatched her up. :heart: